Web Design Services
Is Your Website Enhancing Your Brand?
Your website is arguably your most important marketing asset, acting as the online face of your brand and a 24/7 virtual sales representative. Consider this:
- 94% of first impressions made on a website are design-related
- 38% of people will leave a website if its layout or content is unattractive
If your site is outdated, not mobile-friendly, lacks engaging content, or is not effectively converting visitors into leads, our professional web design services can help. We have custom solutions that target and address your company’s unique needs in a holistic yet straightforward approach.
The expert staff at our web design agency build websites that:
- Create a strong brand identity. Your business’ website exists to tell the world about your brand. A good website clearly communicates what your brand stands for and why customers should choose to buy from you over one of your competitors.
- Optimize marketing costs. A well-designed website is the pillar around which your brand’s digital marketing revolves. Once yours goes live, you can use it to implement advanced digital marketing strategies that offer an unbeatable ROI.
- Attract more leads. Millions of people buy goods and services online each day, creating plenty of opportunities for someone to find your business and become a new lead or customer.
- Drive sales growth. Growth is the ultimate goal of any business. More leads mean more sales and more revenue for your business, allowing that growth to happen.
Creating a Website That Sells
If you want to maximize the sales potential of your website, it will need to be designed according to certain key principles. A website that drives sales is:
- Visible. Your website cannot help you make sales if none of your prospective customers can find it. A good business website is optimized to rank high on the search engine results pages for various relevant keywords, putting it directly in front of interested leads who are often ready to make a purchase on the spot.
- Secure. Consumers are becoming increasingly conscious of the importance of data privacy, especially when making financial transactions. If your website is not secure, many will choose to buy from a competitor that offers better online protection.
- Mobile-friendly. These days, users are just as likely to be searching the web on their phones as they are on their laptops. Accommodating new ways of browsing with a responsive mobile-friendly website helps your business put its best foot forward with all potential leads, regardless of the device they are using.
- Fast. Users will often abandon a website that takes more than a few seconds to load. Your business’ website must meet those high expectations, loading quickly and remaining highly responsive to clicks and other interactions throughout the user’s entire visit.
- Optimized for user experience. A website that is incomplete, confusing, or difficult to navigate is likely to frustrate a significant number of users. Your website must make it as easy as possible for users to get the information they need without false starts or delays.
Premier Web Design Services That Suit Your Company
A lot of work goes into creating websites that are tailored to the unique needs of businesses like yours. Each project we take on involves a different list of requests, and we have completed thousands of them so far. Our website design agency in Toronto can do the same for you.
Our comprehensive suite of web design services includes:
- Custom website designs, including multiple page templates. Your business’ website must reflect its unique brand identity. We will design a website that looks and feels distinct from those of your competitors and that will help you carve out your niche in the market. We will also provide you with several matching webpage templates that you can use to create additional pages in the future as needed.
- Custom website coding and development. Off-the-shelf website templates do not provide the functionality and versatility you need to establish a strong web presence for your business. We develop our clients’ websites from start to finish, including custom coding that delivers exactly what your website needs.
- SEO-friendly design. Visibility is a key concern for any business website. We implement well-chosen headings and meta tags to target specific keywords and optimize things like site mapping, navigation, and usability to maximize your site’s search ranks.
- Import of existing content. Many businesses have some sort of website or other promotional materials already and would like to use that content on their new website. If this is the case for you, we transfer that existing content to your new site and integrate it with the new material we create for you.
- Advanced tracking and analytics. The more you know about the traffic coming to your website, the better you can market to your new leads. We provide you with tools to track where your visitors are coming from and analyze this data to discover the best strategies for your future marketing efforts.
- Lead form creation and tracking. Some businesses offer discounts or additional content to website visitors in exchange for their contact information. We create these forms for you and track the source of each lead to make it as easy as possible for you to follow up appropriately.
- Full website compatibility. Your leads may visit your website using a variety of different devices or browsers. We build your website to be compatible with all of them, maximizing the number of leads who will be able to access your site.
- Full social media integration. Social media is one of the most active online spheres, and your website can take advantage of this. We build your site with buttons that make it easy for your leads to share your website’s content with others, as well as spaces to show off your business’ most recent social media posts.
- XML sitemap creation and submission. XML sitemaps enhance your SEO by making it easy for Google’s automated processes to find key pages on your website. We create an XML sitemap for your website and submit it to Google for you to give you a head start on achieving high search ranks.
Additional Service Options
We are able to provide the following services should your company need them:
- Website security. Businesses have a legal obligation to protect their customers’ data online. We implement gold-standard authentication and encryption procedures to protect the data exchanged on your website, including SSL/TLS protocols.
- Web hosting. Websites cannot be accessed by the public unless they are hosted by a provider first. We set your website up with one of the providers we know and trust, allowing you to enjoy your new website without worrying about this final small hassle.
You also own 100% of your website once the project is complete, even if your circumstances or marketing needs change in the future.
Freshen Up Your Site with Our Website Redesign Services
Already have an existing website or e-commerce store? No problem. We also offer website redesign services ranging from minor optimization tweaks to a complete overhaul. We change as much or as little of your website as you want, preserving your favourite parts while adding new content and features to enhance the user’s experience. Whether your website has been underperforming or it is simply time for a new look for your brand, our web design services will help you re-establish your brand’s foothold online.
Check Out Our E-Commerce Website Design Services
Selling online with an e-commerce shop opens a whole new revenue stream for your business; why not invest in setting one up? Our e-commerce website design services make it easy for you to open and run your own online store. We create an enticing digital storefront for you to display your wares, connect it to one of the many payment systems that allow you to accept your customers’ funds, and integrate one of the many tools available to help you manage shipping and logistics. With this done, you will have everything you need to easily run a thriving e-commerce shop.
Work with the Best Web Design Agency in the GTA
Website Design and Development Award winner in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019 & 2020
An independently owned and operated franchise of global leader WSI, the WSI Comandix web design team in Toronto delivers exceptional results. We do more than just build you a website; we strive to accurately reflect the hard work, professionalism, and skill that your business brings to the table. The goal is to enhance your business credibility and strengthen your brand presence online. We will gather extensive market and customer intelligence to ensure that your website is built according to industry standards and best practices, putting you firmly ahead of your competition.
Because every business is different, we work in partnership with you to create a unique website that reflects the needs of your business and the clients that you serve. We will create a website that is scalable, dynamic and can easily be maintained and updated.
This will enable you to update it quickly and easily without reinventing the wheel. Your website will grow and evolve as your business, market, and industry does. You will also be able to easily take advantage of the latest website technology.
Our help is available to businesses all across the GTA. Our major service areas include:
- Richmond Hill
- North York
Full-Scale Web Development Services
Our services go far beyond web design, extending to strategy, marketing, and more:
- Fully customized business websites built using the latest coding standards and best practices
- Fast, reliable premium hosting services
- High-quality content that attracts new leads to your website
Frequently Asked Questions About Web Design
While a template might be an acceptable short-term solution in certain situations, they are not ideal for several reasons.
- Many templates do not adhere to crucial search engine and usability guidelines.
- Most templates do not support quick and easy scaling and modification as your business grows.
- Templates are accessible to thousands of companies, including your competitors. Not only does this dilute your brand, but it also makes it particularly hard to carve out a unique edge over your competitors.
Yes! All our websites are created according to the most recent search engine guidelines as well as user experience guidelines.
It depends. Many factors go into determining the cost of a new website. However, we are committed to providing you with a captivating and effective site, and our pricing is designed to accommodate all budgets. Contact us to get an exact cost estimate.