What Is Conversion Architecture?
Your website is the go-to source of information about your business, but what if it could be more than that? Conversion architecture can make your business’s website an effective tool for company growth. According to this philosophy, every element of your website should be working together to bring users closer to conversion.
Remember that conversions are more than just sales. Any desired action, such as a lead, contact form submission, or newsletter subscription, can be considered a conversion. Conversion rate optimization can help you gauge consumer interest in a new product, grow your mailing list, survey your users for customer satisfaction, or do any number of other things that will help your business flourish.
A FREE WSI Comandix consultation will reveal the vital elements that can be added to your website to increase interaction and conversion.
Funnelling Users Closer to Conversion
Think of your website as a self-contained version of the all-important marketing funnel: every click a user makes should improve their experience and bring them closer to conversion. If you do this successfully, that user has a much better chance of ultimately becoming a customer.
Effective conversion architecture is based on a solid understanding of your target audience and seeks to achieve concrete, predefined goals. It also incorporates three key elements:
- Persuasive copy
- Compelling calls-to-action (CTAs)
- Additional conversion tools such as live chat and click-to-call technology
All of these elements must be leveraged at every opportunity to create a stronger persuasive effect and get users to do what you want them to do.
The 40/40/20 Rule
Wondering how to increase lead conversion rates? The Direct Marketing Association (or DMA) states that a successful marketing campaign follows a principle known as the 40/40/20 Rule:
- 40% Audience Targeting
- 40% Offer
- 20% Creativity
In other words, your website should:
- Target its content, design, and other elements according to the needs of users who fit your buyer personas.
- Use multiple acquisition channels to present users with a range of different offers which suit their unique buying and browsing habits.
- Use distinctive aesthetics and design properties to create interest and set your brand apart.
WSI Comandix’s conversion architecture process uses the 40/40/20 Rule to maximize your website’s conversion rate optimization. We do this in 4 distinct phases:
- Planning. We will first ask you a few questions about what you hope to accomplish with your website. What type of users do you want to target, and what do you want them to do? Your answers will shape our goals and approach going forward.
- Identifying Opportunities. Every business’ website contains multiple opportunities to prompt user conversions. We examine your current website to find these opportunities, strategizing ways to restructure it as needed to ensure your business has the best chance to win over as many users as possible.
- Implementation. With a comprehensive conversion architecture strategy worked out, we begin making the necessary changes to your website. The improvements we make will capture the interest of your desired targets and get them to take action.
- Tracking and Ongoing Refinement. When it comes to website conversions, there is always room for improvement. We use cutting-edge analytics to monitor your website’s conversion rate and adjust our approach when the stats tell us it is no longer paying off.
Establishing effective conversion architecture on your website can have a significant impact on your overall business success. The conversion optimization experts at WSI Comandix can help you do it. Our team of specialists includes experts in everything from design to copywriting, allowing us to take a holistic approach to your conversion marketing needs.
Contact us today to arrange a meeting with your personal WSI Consultant to review the details of your website’s current conversion architecture and discover how you can make the 40/40/20 Rule work for your business. Book your complimentary internet business analysis today!