Web Design for Your Aurora Business
From dressmakers to oil and gas companies, the growing town of Aurora, Ontario, boasts a diverse commercial landscape. If you run a business in this part of the GTA, you know how difficult it can be to capture the attention of local consumers.
Quality Web Design Services
- Professional Web Design. Your company’s website is an extension of its offline presence, so it must represent your brand well. We create professional-looking websites with a full range of features, including social media integration, Google Maps integration, and full e-commerce functionality.
- Website Redesign. Every website needs an update every once in a while. We refresh older websites with vibrant new redesigns optimized for visibility, branding, and sales.
- E-Commerce Storefront Design. With an online storefront, you can sell your products or services to customers all over the world. We build fully integrated e-commerce storefronts using your choice of popular platforms, opening up a whole new revenue stream for your business.
- Responsive Layouts. Your company website should offer an equally pleasant experience for users regardless of whether they are using mobile or desktop devices. We build your site according to responsive design principles to ensure that all users can browse comfortably.
- Graphic Design and Visual Enhancement. Your website’s visuals underscore your branding and message and help kindle leads’ interest in your business. We select or create standout visuals to accent your website and show off your company to its best advantage.
- Targeted Landing Pages. Creating landing pages for specific service locations or campaigns helps you reach specific audiences with messages crafted just for them. We create and implement landing pages that welcome new users with highly relevant offers and content that will entice them to convert.
- Post-Launch Support and Maintenance. When your website has a broken link or a critical outage, will you know how to fix it on your own? We provide support services for the websites we build to ensure that our clients always know where to turn when these problems strike.
The WSI Lifecycle – 6 Steps to Success
During our 22 years in the web design industry, we have developed a six-stage web design process. We use this model to deliver consistent results for all our clients.
- Step 1: Discovery. We meet with you to discuss your web design needs, understand your goals, define your target market, find opportunities, and settle on the terms of your project.
- Step 2: IBA™. The Internet Business Analysis allows us to analyze any current digital efforts, conduct our own research, and define the correct strategy and plan for your website. This often includes details such as sitemaps and wireframing.
- Step 3: Build. We use our plan to construct a working prototype of your website with text, visuals, and all requested functions. We then work with you on any revisions to ensure the final design meets your expectations.
- Step 4: Implement. We conduct an extensive range of user tests on your website until we are confident that it will perform well for all users in real-world conditions. Once the site passes the tests, it’s time to launch.
- Step 5: Measure. This is the stage where we monitor and evaluate your website’s performance using the data we have collected. It can often take three months or longer to ensure we have enough information. We use this data to understand the traffic your site receives, how users are interacting with it, the conversion rate, your organic rankings, and more.
- Step 6: Manage Results. We will create reports outlining how your site is doing and identifying any areas that could be improved or tweaked. We repeat the lifecycle as needed to accommodate your changing needs over time.