Professional Web Design for Your Vaughan Business
As the fifth-largest city in the GTA with a GDP of well over $20 billion a year, Vaughan is a hotspot of commercial enterprise. In addition to countless small shops and eateries, you will also find a range of professional service businesses, including local IT firms and mortgage brokerages.
Your company has earned its place in this world-class business community, but there is more work to do if you want to overtake your local competitors. An optimized website is the number-one marketing tool for businesses in high-competition areas, and getting one should be one of your top priorities.
Our Web Design Services in Vaughan
WSI Comandix is a top digital marketing agency with extensive experience in web design for Vaughan businesses. Some of the web design services we provide for our clients include:
- Company-Centric Design. We design websites that project the professional, industry-leading image you want for your brand without losing sight of what makes your company unique.
- Effective Copy. We write concise, informative copy for every page of your website, including your home page, product descriptions, and your “About Us” page.
- Eye-Catching Images. We include appealing and relevant visuals to complement your website’s text, including illustrations, graphics, and high-resolution videos.
- eCommerce Functionality. If requested, we include a fully implemented eCommerce storefront with your website. Your store is integrated with your choice of leading platforms such as Shopify and WooCommerce, allowing you to take orders, track customer activity, accept payment, and more.
- Responsive Design. We build all our websites using responsive design principles that allow them to maintain excellent performance standards regardless of the user’s device.
- Website Redesigns. If you already have a company website, we audit it to learn how best to get it to perform to your standards. We then implement those changes to set your site up for success.
- Landing Pages. We craft unique landing pages to help you track where your traffic is coming from and target incoming users with messages that address their unique motivations.
- Calls to Action That Convert. We end each page of your website with a call to action to tell users what you want them to do next. This technique is proven to increase the likelihood that users will follow your desired course of action.
Delivering Quality Websites Every Time
It takes considerable expertise to build a custom website tailored to your business’s needs. Here is how we do it.
- Discussion. We arrange a consultation with you to determine how we will approach your project. In this stage, we will discuss your company’s current web presence (if applicable), what you want your new website to look like, and what long-term outcomes you would like to see.
- Planning. We take your ideas and your specifications and translate them into an optimized website concept, laying out exactly how your new website will look and function when it is complete.
- Execution. We construct a working version of your website that can be examined, evaluated, and tested. We perform a thorough investigation to ensure it is working as intended and check in with you to confirm that we are on the right track.
- Launch. We put the finishing touches on your website and ask for your approval one last time before your site goes live. Once you are satisfied, we launch your website to the general public.
- Continuing Support. We monitor your website for outages, performance problems, and other issues that require professional help, fixing each complication as it comes up. We also provide website updates and expansions upon request.
Take Your Business Online with Web Design for Vaughan Businesses
Do not settle for a website that is not producing the results you want. Your website goals are achievable with the right partner to help you reach them. WSI Comandix’s personalized services, commitment to transparency, and long record of successes make us the best choice for web design. Contact us and ask our staff about how you can enlist our services for your Vaughan business today.