Web Design Services to Get Your Woodbridge Business Noticed
Though technically a suburb of Vaughan, Woodbridge has enough economic influence to be considered a distinct region in the GTA. Diverse enterprises such as jewellers, paving companies, and business intelligence firms operate in and around this busy area.
Modern shoppers expect businesses to have a website, and Woodbridge’s consumers are no different. At WSI Comandix, we provide companies in all industries with the quality web design services they need to assert themselves as a vital part of their local business community.
Get Results-Oriented Web Design
Our web design services include:
- Descriptive, Engaging Copy. Your website’s purpose is to teach your users about your products, services, and brand. We write effective, conversion-ready copy that guides your audience toward the outcomes you want, such as signing up for your email list or just learning more about your products and brand.
- Graphics and Multimedia Features. No text can grab a user’s attention as effectively as a well-placed graphic or video. We enhance your site’s copy with eye-catching visuals that reinforce your business’ authority and professionalism.
- Intuitive Navigation. Users who cannot easily find the information they need will not hesitate to look elsewhere for it. We design your website with simple navigation and apparent cues to ensure your users understand how to get to the pages they seek.
- An E-Commerce Storefront. The more channels you have to sell your products, the more sales opportunities you can capitalize on. We create purchase-ready e-commerce shops that you can use to sell your products to people all over the province, the country, or even the world.
- Responsive Design. Mobile browsing now makes up a large part of total web browsing. We use responsive design during our website development process to ensure that your site accommodates users’ needs on all types of devices.
- Easy-to-Use Marketing Tools. Promoting your new website is key to its success. We create high-value informative blog posts that will draw more users to your site. We also include a variety of one-click social media buttons to help those users share your content and spread the word about your business.
Working with Us
Do any of the services above sound interesting to you? If you choose to partner with us for any of your web development needs, we will go through the following five steps together.
- Step 1: Defining Project Scope. We arrange a consultation with you to identify the extent of your needs and discuss any specific visions you have for your new company website.
- Step 2: Drafting a Plan. We sketch out a preliminary plan for your website, including a wireframe and other mock-up aids. We then review it with you to get your input on the design before bringing it to life.
- Step 3: Building Your Site. We execute the plans we have laid out using custom code built to your unique specifications.
- Step 4: Testing and Launch. After a final review from you and your team, we settle on a finalized version of your website and begin testing it for functionality and usability. When it has been adequately tested, we launch it to the public.
- Step 5: Ongoing Support. You can choose to opt-in to our post-launch support services. This ensures you will never have to worry about how to handle a sudden outage or broken e-commerce shop on your own.
Choose Superior Web Design Service in Woodbridge with WSI Comandix
At WSI Comandix, we know we are just one of many web design companies serving Woodbridge. We do, however, feel confident saying that we are one of the best. Here are some of the things that we think set us apart.
- The Human Touch. You value the personal approach, and so do we. Our clients enjoy one-on-one strategy and support through our qualified account representatives.
- Custom Services. Your business needs more than a generic 5-page website. We take the time to understand what you are looking for in your new site and develop effective, economical, and specifically targeted solutions to meet your audience’s expectations.
- A Gentle Start. Not sure if you want to commit to a complete web redesign? We offer free website audits and consultations to any business interested in improving its online presence. If you like what you see at this point and want to proceed, we can walk you through the process every step of the way.