Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Management Services
Drive Qualified Leads & Sales to your Website with PPC Services
Companies have many choices when it comes to marketing. While some options like SEO may have a lower cost, they can take time to gain traction. Paid campaigns, including PPC, are often able to get quick results, which is why many business owners direct their budget here.
Pay-per-click, or PPC, is a method of advertising that places your ad in front of your target audience based on what they’ve searched for, what they are browsing, what content they are consuming at that time, and other factors. Because your ad only displays on certain relevant searches or to relevant audience groups, individuals who see it are already ‘pre-qualified’ and more likely to take action. When you combine PPC management with your other marketing services, you can expect results almost immediately. This ensures you will have a steady flow of leads while your SEO strategy develops.
When done correctly, PPC is a highly effective, cost-efficient marketing tool. One of the most popular forms of PPC is Paid Search. The key to success in Paid Search is understanding which keywords customers are using when they are interested in purchasing while avoiding keywords that are often used only to seek out information. Working with a professional digital marketing agency offering PPC management services will ensure you find the right keywords at the best prices.
Are You Maximizing Your PPC Advertising Investment?
Your FREE, no-obligation PPC Audit will show you missed opportunities along with recommendations for improvements.
Creating an Effective PPC Campaign
Effective PPC marketing requires expert knowledge, research, and strategy. Because you are paying for every click you receive, you must understand how to create ads that will lead to a sale. A successful PPC ad is tailored to your audience and features a compelling call-to-action to encourage clicks. This means you should know exactly who you are selling to, what they are searching for, where they are likely to be on the internet, what the competition is doing, and more.
For the best results, you must also create an optimized landing page or ensure that the webpage your ads lead to is properly optimized. It should reinforce the points made in your ad copy and be relevant to what your target audience needs. Keep it simple but interesting and be sure to pay attention to its visual design. An attractive layout with quality visuals, compelling copy, and well-placed calls-to-action can make a big difference to your conversion rates.
Factors That Determine Where Your Ad Appears on SERPs
Contrary to popular belief, PPC marketing does not guarantee you a top spot on the search engine results page. PPC ad placement works much like an auction: the higher you bid, the more likely your ad will take the top spot. However, there is more to securing your position than paying for it. Your placement is also affected by a Quality Score that Google assigns to all PPC ads, which is based on two key criteria:
- Your click-through rate (or CTR).
If the landing page or website that customers are directed to after clicking is not relevant to your ad, your quality score will decrease. Additionally, if no one clicks on your ad, your CTR will be low, further bringing down the quality score. Ads with low quality scores will not be placed at the top of the page regardless of how much money you spend. To get the most out of this marketing channel, it is essential that you only place ads with compelling copy on relevant SERPs.
How PPC Marketing Can Help Your Business
PPC Marketing can level the playing field between you and the more established companies in your industry. You can start building brand visibility, leads or sales quickly as the ads put your business and its products or services in front of your potential customers while your other forms of marketing are still in development.
A PPC ad is typically not as effective or sustainable as organically driven digital marketing, but they have an immediate impact and can offer a respectable ROI. They help provide some early revenue and generate brand awareness while waiting for your long-term marketing efforts to gain traction. Ultimately, it is best to combine both PPC advertising and organic digital marketing so that your business will benefit from the strengths of each.
Our Pay-Per-Click Services
We offer PPC marketing services for all stages of the buyer’s journey, including:
- Google Search Ads. Google search ads are the backbone of any PPC campaign. Cost-effective, wide-reaching, easy to target, and scale as the strategy demands, these ads will get your website priority placement in the search results for relevant keywords.
- Remarketing Ads. PPC remarketing ads target users who have already visited your website. These ads work to nurture leads who are likely interested in your product but may need some time to consider the decision before they make a purchase. Our remarketing ads ensure that your brand stays top-of-mind for your leads long after they have left your site.
- Google Display Ads. Acting as a counterpoint to search ads, Google Display ads are targeted based on archived user data from past browsing. They appear to leads with relevant interests when these users browse the web, use mobile apps, check their Gmail accounts, and perform many other routine daily activities. The Google network reaches up to 90% of internet users worldwide, making this an excellent approach. We will craft the right ads to help you tap into this massive market and significantly increase traffic to your website.
- YouTube Video Ads. Video ads offer unique opportunities to showcase your business and its products or services. We create YouTube ads that combine memorable footage with music, text, and voiceovers as needed for a stellar result that will draw more traffic to your website.
- Google Shopping Ads. Users browsing via Google Shopping have high purchase intent, making them more likely to convert. We will determine which keywords will offer the best value for your business, then place strategic ads that grab a user’s attention and ensure that your products enter their consideration before they make their final purchase decision.
- Bing Ads. Google is not the only search engine out there, and diversifying your search ad placement can help capture the audience using an alternative. Bing is the third-largest search engine, accounting for millions of users globally, so it is important not to forget about this market. We strategically create and place ads on relevant Bing search results to give you access to the underutilized pool of leads.
- Paid Social Media Advertising. The average North American user spends more than 2 hours each day on social media. Our paid social media ads receive preferential placement on platforms like Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn, reaching out to leads who fit your buyer profiles and introducing them to your business.
- Facebook Ads. Facebook remains one of the most popular social media platforms, especially in key consumer demographic groups. We place ads that target users who are likely to be interested in your products, exposing them to your brand as they browse their feed.
Why Choose WSI Comandix for Pay Per Click PPC Services?
WSI Comandix is the digital marketing agency Toronto businesses trust for PPC advertising. Working with us, you will benefit from our:
- Experience. With more than 20 years in the digital marketing business, we know what it takes to get the PPC results our clients count on.
- Expertise. Our staff members have a deep understanding of the strategies behind successful PPC marketing. No matter what industry or niche you are in, we are confident in our ability to deliver results.
- Transparency. We know how important it is for businesses to see a return on their PPC marketing investment. We provide detailed reports that show the effectiveness of our efforts and offer monitored ad spending to ensure you stay within budget.
- Diversity. We can run local, national, or international campaigns depending on your needs. We will target only the demographics that will deliver strong ROI.
- Custom Services. Every business has different goals for its PPC marketing efforts. We ask you what you hope to accomplish before we begin work on your PPC campaigns, then tailor our approach to suit your desires.
- Proven Results. Our proven track record speaks for itself. You know you can trust us with your PPC marketing because we have accomplished great things for countless clients before.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our PPC Marketing Services
PPC advertising is a way to get your brand noticed by paying for favourable ad placements on the Search Engine Results Page (SERP), social media channels or other sites. PPC ads target keywords or audiences that are relevant to your business. When you target a particular keyword, your ad could show at the top of the search results, regardless of your website’s organic ranking. When you target audiences, your ad could be shown to them when they are browsing the internet or social media.
An effective PPC campaign can be launched almost immediately. All you need is a compelling ad and a budget ready to pay for successful clicks. Once you have these things, you can submit your ad and start to see results as soon as the same day.
PPC advertising offers an effective and quick way to boost your brand’s online presence while you work on implementing longer-term solutions for your business. PPC is a form of paid advertising that can help you get visibility and engagement immediately. SEO uses keywords and strategies to get organic traffic, which can take several months to a year to see the results.
PPC management services are ideal for times when you need results fast. Entrusting a professional marketing company with your PPC campaign is one of the quickest ways to get your brand noticed and get people to start buying from you. You could also use PPC services if you are launching something completely new with little existing search volume.
The click-through rate (or CTR) measures how many people click on your ad. You can calculate it by dividing the number of clicks you receive against your overall view count. Since this figure provides an estimate of your ad’s effectiveness, you want your CTR to be as high as possible.
A successful ad combines in-depth keyword research and h3 copy to create a targeted message that compels consumers to take action. We test the success of our ads by comparing different versions in a process known as split-testing. We modify various elements such as wording and imagery and check the results. The version that performs the best is the one that will remain in use.
How Much Do I Have to Pay for Pay-Per-Click, And How Do You Determine My Company’s Budgetary Requirements?
The cost of pay-per-click (or PPC) advertising varies considerably depending on which search terms you are targeting and how much you are willing to spend. We determine how much is reasonable to pay by examining your overall budget and goals and calculating how much we believe you will need to spend in order to produce the results you want.