eCommerce Website Design
Sell Goods Online through a Beautiful, Functional eCommerce Platform
eCommerce gives you and your prospective customer the ability to transact online while using a dedicated digital storefront. The concept sounds simple, but just like a brick-and-mortar store, there are many functional, logistical, and aesthetic details you need to get right if you want your eCommerce shop to be effective. To help you get started, we’ve created a free eBook that features 18 tips to ensure your online business is set up for success.
Improve the User Experience with Consistent Branding and System Integration
Your eCommerce website design and layouts must match your business type and branding to your customer’s expectations and provide a logical flow for online purchases. Positive user experience includes easy product search, sensible product filtering features, a logical and simple checkout process, and much more. Your online store should seamlessly integrate with your selected payment gateways and offer flexible shipping options.
Integration of your legacy back-end systems, like CRM, ERP, Accounting and Marketing Automation systems add an additional level of business automation. Your customers expect convenience when using an online store, so you should put in every effort to meet those expectations during the design and development of your eCommerce solution.
Is Your Website Performing as Well as It Could Be?
Your FREE, no-obligation Website Audit will analyze your site’s technical performance and how it compares to your biggest competition.
The Important Elements of a Great eCommerce Site
One of the fundamental aspects of a well-executed eCommerce solution is your online store’s security. At all times, your online customers must feel fully confident that their order and payment information will be processed without the risk of compromising their sensitive data. Neglecting to implement critical security measures for your eCommerce online store can cause severe business losses, reputation damage, and leave you open to litigations and regulatory fines.
It is also essential to consider the usability. Your eCommerce store must be easy to use and designed according to eCommerce best practices to allow a pleasant and intuitive user experience. If your customer is able to find the items they are looking for easily and enjoy their time on your site, it is more likely that they will make a purchase and return in the future.
eCommerce Website Design in Toronto
Work with a leading eCommerce website design and development company for all your eCommerce needs. For over two decades, our talented team of eCommerce website design experts have used the leading eCommerce technologies to help thousands of businesses achieve their online sales goals. We deliver custom interfaces for eCommerce websites that leverage and promote brands and help sell your company’s products.
The WSI Comandix eCommerce website design team has time-tested, proven experience in applying divergent thinking and proven strategies to build virtually any eCommerce online store that you can dream up. We focus on creating sustained positive experiences that deliver measurable growth and results to our eCommerce clients, which has made us one of the best eCommerce website design companies in Toronto and the GTA.
Additional eCommerce Website Services We Offer
- eCommerce Website Development: There are numerous eCommerce platforms that provide multiple features that help businesses improve their eCommerce websites. WSI Comandix specializes in Shopify, WooCommerce, and Wix implementations. Our eCommerce development team in Toronto has extensive experience and expertise in using these and other platforms, tools, and features to create top eCommerce websites that exceed customer expectations.
- Integration: Convenience and user experience are key factors in building a successful eCommerce website. Our team has extensive experience and expertise in 3rd party integrations. With a keen focus on customer support, we help clients integrate solutions such as CRM, ERP, order management, accounting, shipping management and fulfillment centres.
- Support: We provide dedicated ongoing support to our clients to ensure that their eCommerce websites are running smoothly. We also offer digital marketing services to inspire more growth and success.
Our eCommerce Website Design Process
Every eCommerce website design agency handles their projects a little differently. At WSI Comandix, we use a standardized four-stage process that includes the following steps:
- Discuss Your Objectives: We will sit down with you to discuss your goals as well as details like your industry niche, the products you will be listing, your payment options, shipping and return policies, and more.
- Settle on a Strategy: Once we know what you are looking for, we will devise an eCommerce strategy that will help you accomplish your business goals.
- Choose Your Platform: There are several platforms that can be used to power a successful eCommerce store. We will suggest some options based on your needs and help you decide which is right for you.
- Implement Your eCommerce Solution: Finally, we construct your fully functioning eCommerce website on the platform of your choice, including product listings, site navigation, cart and payment features, and more.
Choosing Your eCommerce Platform
We generally recommend that our clients host their new eCommerce stores on WooCommerce, Shopify, or Wix. These platforms offer cutting-edge solutions with proven stability and extensive community support, as well as an ever-expanding list of new features.
Each of these platforms has strengths that make it best suited for certain projects. As switching platforms becomes difficult after you have already established your site on one, it is important that you make an informed decision. Seeking professional guidance early on can help you figure out which eCommerce platform is the best option for you and your business.
Our website design experts have created custom websites that meet unique business needs and consistently achieve online sales objectives year over year. Our design team can guide you through selecting and creating the best website for your business.
Shopify is an easy-to-use, intuitive, and highly customizable platform ideal for small and big businesses. Our experienced Shopify team will work closely with you to understand your needs and business objectives and create a solution that meets those needs and grows your business. One of the main reasons many companies prefer to use Shopify for their eCommerce website design is security and compliance. Shopify provides exceptional security for all websites that run on its platform and handle PCI compliance requirements, which are mandatory for any business that deals with credit cards.
WooCommerce is the most popular and easy-to-use plugin offered for the WordPress framework. Its simplicity is attributed to its familiarity and intuitive design. It is also credited for being professional, secure, and versatile, with many ways to track sales and activity. It also lets you seamlessly integrate other popular analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Hotjar, Kissmetrics, and more.
Wix is a versatile eCommerce platform that is popular with online sellers, both large and small. Sellers can use it to create customized storefronts and shopping carts, accept payments through a native system called Wix Payments, and track sales data using advanced analytics. It also enables effortless multi-channel sales and dropshipping and includes tools to make shipping and fulfillment simple.
Why Choose Us?
The quality of your eCommerce website is directly tied to your company’s sales potential, and not just any web design agency can be trusted with the job. WSI Comandix has the technical skills and the proven track record to produce top-tier eCommerce website designs every time.
We provide our eCommerce website design clients with:
Full-Service eCommerce Website Design and Development Service. When you need a new eCommerce website, you want a one-stop solution that gets the job done quickly and easily. We handle eCommerce projects from start to finish, providing professional service during the entire duration of the project.
Long-Lasting eCommerce Designs. Using a classic yet distinctive design is the best way to keep your eCommerce shop looking and feeling timeless. Our designs will stay fresh for years to come, minimizing the need for expensive and disruptive overhauls.
Fully Functional eCommerce Websites. An eCommerce site that does not function properly will cause your business to lose both sales and consumer trust. Our eCommerce storefronts offer smooth, seamless functionality and a superior user experience that will keep your customers coming back.
Customized eCommerce Design and Development Solutions. Generic eCommerce storefronts do not offer the appeal or functionality needed to maximize your business’ reach. We can create unique custom eCommerce designs to help your company stand out from the crowd.
SEO-Friendly Website Designs and Other Optimizations. High search engine ranks contribute significantly to your eCommerce business’ visibility, and by extension, its sales numbers. We optimize your site’s layout, internal structure, product descriptions, and other factors to help your business get seen by as many people as possible.
Reel in More Leads with eCommerce Web Design Services
Common Questions About eCommerce Web Design
WSI Comandix designs eCommerce websites to improve user experience, functionality and to capitalize on up-sell opportunities. We achieve these objectives by designing conversion-oriented eCommerce sites that are easy to navigate and a pleasure to use. In eCommerce, first impressions make a huge difference and that why our eCommerce sites are not only functional but also aesthetically pleasing.
There are many benefits of eCommerce, including:
- Low operational costs with better quality service
- No need for a physical business location
- Easy to start and manage a business
Global eCommerce sales are estimated to reach over USD 6 trillion by 2023. Additional projections show that over 2.1 billion shoppers will turn to online stores to purchase goods and services as the demand for convenient and efficient shopping continues to grow.
There is no sure way to become a successful eCommerce entrepreneur. However, below are some helpful tips that, if used well, will give you a great start and increase your chances of success.
- Know Your Competition. In most cases, someone else has thought about or executed the big idea you have. Therefore, before moving forward, make sure you know if there are other players in your potential market using WSI’s Competitor Analysis. Remember that competition is not a bad thing – it just means there is a viable market.
- Have a Business Plan. A business plan gives your business direction and is the foundation of all potential growth.
- Own Your Online Presence. Ensure you have a strong online presence and Google ranking either organically, through branding, or paid visibility.
- Become a Part of the Relevant Business Community. Find the niche into which your product fits. This means identifying who will want your product or service and getting your name out in places that they can see it.
- Utilize Social Media. Use social media as a tool for branding and integrating into your customer base. Tools and platforms like Facebook and Google My Business are ideal places to start, and the WSI team can help you.
- Build Your Store. A good eCommerce web store will bring all your efforts together, so do not compromise on the design and development of your eCommerce website.
- Offer Incredible Customer Service. Go above and beyond to impress your customers. It will benefit you in the long run.
- Do not rush your website or product launch
- Put your focus on the user
- Test everything before and after launch
- Work closely with social media to connect to your customers
- Incorporate social elements such as reviews and testimonials to increase trust and transparency
- Go mobile with a mobile-first approach
- Stay on top of SEO to stand out above your competition
- Collect information that can help in future launches
- Continue evolving in line with customer tastes, trends, and technology
- Hire WSI Comandix – we are one of the best eCommerce website design and development companies in Toronto and the GTA.