eCommerce Website Design
Sell Goods Online through a Beautiful, Functional eCommerce Platform
eCommerce gives you and your prospective customer the ability to transact online while using a dedicated digital storefront. The concept sounds simple, but just like a brick-and-mortar store, there are many functional, logistical, and aesthetic details you need to get right if you want your eCommerce shop to be effective. To help you get started, we’ve created a free eBook that features 18 tips to ensure your online business is set up for success.
Improve the User Experience with Consistent Branding and System Integration
Your eCommerce website design and layouts must match your business type and branding to your customer’s expectations and provide a logical flow for online purchases. Positive user experience includes easy product search, sensible product filtering features, a logical and simple checkout process, and much more. Your online store should seamlessly integrate with your selected payment gateways and offer flexible shipping options.
Integration of your legacy back-end systems, like CRM, ERP, Accounting and Marketing Automation systems add an additional level of business automation. Your customers expect convenience when using an online store, so you should put in every effort to meet those expectations during the design and development of your eCommerce solution.
Find out more about how eCommerce can provide a boost to your business with your FREE WSI Comandix consultation today.
The Important Elements of a Great eCommerce Site
One of the fundamental aspects of a well-executed eCommerce solution is your online store’s security. At all times, your online customers must feel fully confident that their order and payment information will be processed without the risk of compromising their sensitive data. Neglecting to implement critical security measures for your eCommerce online store can cause severe business losses, reputation damage, and leave you open to litigations and regulatory fines.
It is also essential to consider the usability. Your eCommerce store must be easy to use and designed according to eCommerce best practices to allow a pleasant and intuitive user experience. If your customer is able to find the items they are looking for easily and enjoy their time on your site, it is more likely that they will make a purchase and return in the future.
eCommerce Website Design in Toronto
Work with a leading eCommerce website design and development company for all your eCommerce needs. For over two decades, our talented team of eCommerce website design experts have used the leading eCommerce technologies to help thousands of businesses achieve their online sales goals. We deliver custom interfaces for eCommerce websites that leverage and promote brands and help sell your company’s products.
The WSI Comandix eCommerce website design team has time-tested, proven experience in applying divergent thinking and proven strategies to build virtually any eCommerce online store that you can dream up. We focus on creating sustained positive experiences that deliver measurable growth and results to our eCommerce clients, which has made us one of the best eCommerce website design companies in Toronto and the GTA.
Additional eCommerce Website Services We Offer
- eCommerce Website Development: There are numerous eCommerce platforms that provide multiple features that help businesses improve their eCommerce websites. WSI Comandix specializes in Shopify, WooCommerce, and Wix implementations. Our eCommerce development team in Toronto has extensive experience and expertise in using these and other platforms, tools, and features to create top eCommerce websites that exceed customer expectations.
- Integration: Convenience and user experience are key factors in building a successful eCommerce website. Our team has extensive experience and expertise in 3rd party integrations. With a keen focus on customer support, we help clients integrate solutions such as CRM, ERP, order management, accounting, shipping management and fulfillment centres.
- Support: We provide dedicated ongoing support to our clients to ensure that their eCommerce websites are running smoothly. We also offer digital marketing services to inspire more growth and success.
Our eCommerce Website Design Process
Every eCommerce website design agency handles their projects a little differently. At WSI Comandix, we use a standardized four-stage process that includes the following steps:
- Discuss Your Objectives: We will sit down with you to discuss your goals as well as details like your industry niche, the products you will be listing, your payment options, shipping and return policies, and more.
- Settle on a Strategy: Once we know what you are looking for, we will devise an eCommerce strategy that will help you accomplish your business goals.
- Choose Your Platform: There are several platforms that can be used to power a successful eCommerce store. We will suggest some options based on your needs and help you decide which is right for you.
- Implement Your eCommerce Solution: Finally, we construct your fully functioning eCommerce website on the platform of your choice, including product listings, site navigation, cart and payment features, and more.
Choosing Your eCommerce Platform
We generally recommend that our clients host their new eCommerce stores on WooCommerce, Shopify, or Wix. These platforms offer cutting-edge solutions with proven stability and extensive community support, as well as an ever-expanding list of new features.
Each of these platforms has strengths that make it best suited for certain projects. As switching platforms becomes difficult after you have already established your site on one, it is important that you make an informed decision. Seeking professional guidance early on can help you figure out which eCommerce platform is the best option for you and your business.
Our website design experts have created custom websites that meet unique business needs and consistently achieve online sales objectives year over year. Our design team can guide you through selecting and creating the best website for your business.
Shopify is an easy-to-use, intuitive, and highly customizable platform ideal for small and big businesses. Our experienced Shopify team will work closely with you to understand your needs and business objectives and create a solution that meets those needs and grows your business. One of the main reasons many companies prefer to use Shopify for their eCommerce website design is security and compliance. Shopify provides exceptional security for all websites that run on its platform and handle PCI compliance requirements, which are mandatory for any business that deals with credit cards.
WooCommerce is the most popular and easy-to-use plugin offered for the WordPress framework. Its simplicity is attributed to its familiarity and intuitive design. It is also credited for being professional, secure, and versatile, with many ways to track sales and activity. It also lets you seamlessly integrate other popular analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Hotjar, Kissmetrics, and more.
Wix is a versatile eCommerce platform that is popular with online sellers, both large and small. Sellers can use it to create customized storefronts and shopping carts, accept payments through a native system called Wix Payments, and track sales data using advanced analytics. It also enables effortless multi-channel sales and dropshipping and includes tools to make shipping and fulfillment simple.
How do I succeed in eCommerce?
- Do not rush your website or product launch
- Put your focus on the user
- Test everything before and after launch
- Work closely with social media to connect to your customers
- Incorporate social elements such as reviews and testimonials to increase trust and transparency
- Go mobile with a mobile-first approach
- Stay on top of SEO to stand out above your competition
- Collect information that can help in future launches
- Continue evolving in line with customer tastes, trends, and technology
- Hire WSI Comandix – we are one of the best eCommerce website design and development companies in Toronto and the GTA.
- Security – Ensuring that your customers’ financial information (and your reputation) is safe from hackers
- Navigation – Make it easy for your customers to find exactly what they are looking for
- Integration – Integrate your eCommerce solutions with your backend systems
- Design – Looks matter! The design of your site will affect how customers view your company
Would your business benefit from a high-quality eCommerce site? Are you looking for expert assistance?
WSI Comandix can set up a functional, attractive, and effective eCommerce website for your business, utilizing the latest security and design principles. Contact our team at (905) 475-3675 for more information about eCommerce.