Building the Right Search Solution for Your Business
When you visit a shopping mall, every outlet has its own distinctive signage, colour scheme, floor plan, and logo. Businesses do this so that they stand out from their competitors and are easily recognizable. Many shoppers will instinctively recognize and visit their favourite store, even when the branding isn’t obvious.
Using a search engine is the online equivalent of walking through a shopping mall. The difference is that, unlike its physical counterpart, the search engine allows for very little in the way of customization – every business shows up on the list in the same font and text size.
This means the most significant way of choosing which site to visit is the position in the list of results. This is why search engine optimization is so important.
With little to distinguish your business on the search engine results page, it is much harder to stand out from the crowd online. In order to do so, you need to work hard to become one of the top listed results for the keywords your customers are using. So many customers now use search engines to find products and services that the success or failure of many businesses (both brick and mortar, and purely online ones) is dependent on “getting noticed” on these results pages.
At WSI Comandix, our search solutions help your business get noticed by the consumers using search engines to find products and services that you provide. We begin by performing a thorough and systematic analysis to help your team and ours understand the following:
- What your competitors are doing with their online marketing
- Where they rank in Google searches versus your business
- What needs to be done to get you ranked ahead of them
It takes a little time to complete this in-depth research, but the results are worth it. By determining these aspects first, we can design a solid strategy that will yield impressive results.
Typically, there are three main ways to improve the way you market yourself through the search engines. After the initial research and consultation process, we will make a recommendation about where the focus should be for your business:
- Search Engine Optimization – We optimize your website so that search engines rank you higher than the competition. This could include changes to the structure of your website, updating the code, or adding in important capabilities, such as responsive design.
- Updating Content – Search engines are getting increasingly sophisticated at checking whether content is good, relevant and meaningful, or not. If your content is out-of-date, filled with mistakes, or lacking in quantity or detail, you may be penalized. Our professional copywriting services ensure that every bit of your content is optimized to impress both search engines and customers.
- Local Search Optimization – For many businesses, the only customers you need are local ones. If this is the case, your SEO needs to reflect this, targeting local customers using relevant local search queries.
We use our expertise in Internet marketing strategies to help clients attract more traffic, increase quality and quantity of leads, and generate greater profits.
WSI Comandix can help you attain this ultimate goal by building the right search solution to get your business noticed in Google searches. Call 1-905-475-3675 today – and let’s get started!