Building the Right Search Engine Marketing Solution for Your Business
When you visit a shopping mall, every outlet has its own distinctive signage, colour scheme, floor plan, and logo. Businesses do this to stand out from their competitors and become easily recognizable to prospective customers. Many shoppers will instinctively recognize and visit their favourite store, even when the branding isn’t obvious.
Using a search engine is the online equivalent of walking through a shopping mall. The difference is that, unlike its physical counterpart, the search engine allows for very little in the way of customization – every business shows up on the list in the same font and text size.
This means the most significant way of choosing which site to visit is the position in the list of results.
We use our expertise in Internet marketing strategies to help clients attract more traffic, increase quality and quantity of leads, and generate greater profits.
Why Search Engine Marketing Is the Best Thing You Can Do for Your Business
When your business does not stand out on the search engine results page, it is much harder to stand out from the crowd online. So many customers now use search engines to find products and services that the success or failure of many businesses (both brick-and-mortar and online-only) is dependent on “getting noticed” on these results pages. To succeed, you need to work hard to become one of the top listed results for the keywords your customers are using.
Set the Stage for Success with Initial Market Research
At WSI Comandix, our search solutions help your business get noticed by the consumers using search engines to find products and services that you provide. Your search engine marketing consultant team will begin by performing a thorough and systematic analysis to help your team and ours understand the following:
- Where you currently rank on major search engines and where your competition ranks
- What major search terms, phrases, and keywords are relevant to your business
- What it will take for you to rank for those relevant terms
It takes a little time to complete this in-depth research, but the results are worth it. By determining these aspects first, we can design a solid strategy that will yield impressive results.
Increasing Organic Traffic with SEO Services
There are three main ways to improve the way you market yourself through search engines organically. After the initial research and consultation process, we will make a recommendation about where your business should focus its efforts:
- Search Engine Optimization. We optimize your website so that search engines rank your website higher than your competition. This process could include changes to the structure of your website, updating the code, or adding in important capabilities like responsive design.
- Updating Content. Search engines are getting increasingly sophisticated at checking whether or not content is relevant, factual, and meaningful. If your content is out-of-date, filled with mistakes, or lacking in length or detail, you may be penalized. Our professional copywriting services ensure that every bit of your content is optimized to impress both search engines and customers.
- Local Search Optimization. For many businesses, the only customers you need are local ones. In this case, your SEO must reflect this, targeting local customers using relevant local search queries.
Paid Advertising Services
There are four main ways you can use paid advertising to impact your website’s position on the search engine results page.
- Paid Search Ads. Sometimes paying for ad space is the best way to reach your customers. Placing paid search ads for your business through platforms like Google Ads ensures that your business enjoys a spot at the top of relevant results pages while you wait for other search marketing efforts to mature.
- Remarketing. Leads who have spent time on your website are often eager to buy, and a little nudge is sometimes all it takes to clinch their decision. Targeted remarketing ads that promote your products to people who have already shown interest in them during their time on your site.
- Display Ads. They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. Designing eye-catching display ads for your search engine advertising with visuals that will leave an unforgettable impression on your leads and keep them coming back to your website.
- Social Media Ads. It is not unusual for people to spend hours on social media platforms each day, so why not meet them there? Carefully crafted social media ads will help you to reach your audience on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or whatever other platform they use.
Get a Head Start with Your Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Kicking off your SEM marketing is easier with help. There are two different services that you can use to get this process started in an optimal fashion.
- SEO Audit. Your business’ SEO journey is never done, and our SEO audit services can help you along the road. An SEO audit is used evaluate your site’s current search ranks and the strategies you have used to achieve them, then outline ways you might adjust those strategies to produce better results in the future. With help, your business’ website may just reach that sought-after top spot on Google’s search results.
- PPC Audit. If you have used PPC marketing in the past and have not been satisfied with the results you have achieved, improvements are well within your reach. PPC audits help our clients to identify the weaknesses in their current or past pay-per-click marketing strategies and suggests how these problems could be corrected. Professional guidance will increase your conversion rates and allow you to maximize the ROI of every one of those costly clicks.
Digital Marketing Services to Acquire More Leads and Sales
PPC (Paid Advertising)
Social Media Marketing
Google My Business
A comprehensive Search Engine Optimization audit will help you draw in new customers and achieve high ranks for targeted keywords in your industry. This service allows you to analyze your website, uncover any shortcomings in your digital marketing strategy, and adopt measures to improve and capitalize on traffic to achieve better online results.
Conducting an audit of your paid marketing campaigns is the best way to dig into your PPC account, identify areas that need improvement, and capitalize on available opportunities. Doing so can help maximize efficiency across your ad accounts based on essential criteria such as goals, target audience, budget, and more.
If you want to optimize your website, ensure it ranks higher in the search results, and enhance your online presence, Search Engine Optimization is your best bet. It is an extensive process of keyword research, producing compelling, user-oriented content, creating high-quality backlinks, and more, to maximize your website’s potential and drive more online traffic.
The search results for local queries are organized using different criteria than general searches. We implement specific locally focused strategies that will help your business’ website to appear in the top ranks for relevant searches in your area. Local searchers will be sure to find your business, and that means more valuable foot traffic for you.
The way the text on your website is written has a significant impact on your SEO. Our expert copywriting will leverage the most effective Google marketing search techniques while also compelling action from your visitors. Your website will appear at the top of your target results pages and boast an improved conversion rate as well.
Paid marketing, or PPC advertising, is an essential means of driving more traffic to your website. It is a cost-efficient marketing method that can deliver an instantaneous boost to your business if done correctly. Working with PPC experts can help you create responsive ads to bring pre-qualified visitors, drive sales, and make your campaigns a sure success!
Remarketing is an engaging digital marketing technique to connect with users who previously interacted with your website. It can help you identify the visitors who will respond best to this approach, enhance your brand visibility, and convert visitors into buyers.
Display advertising is an excellent means to increase the number of new visitors your website receives. It helps you to deliver targeted ads specifically for users who meet your targeted audience profile or are looking for a similar service or product that you offer.
Having a strong digital presence across multiple platforms is crucial to increase your online customer base. Adopting the best social media marketing strategies allows you to tap into the desired demographics, connect with your audience, target their interests, and enhance your brand visibility. It is a powerful tool to drive website traffic and boost sales.
A Google My Business (GMB) listing acts as a way for people in your area to easily view important details about your company, such as hours of operation, location, and website URL. An optimized GMB listing will improve your presence on Google and get you noticed by people conducting local searches for businesses like yours.
Our Expert Search Engine Marketing Consultants Are Here for You
True search marketing expertise makes all the difference when building a business’ online presence. WSI Comandix is the digital marketing agency to help you with your search engine advertising and other SEO considerations. Our search engine marketing consultant team boasts several decades of combined experience that always turn the tides in our clients’ favour. We put our mastery of Google marketing search techniques to work for your business, achieving meaningful results in short amounts of time.
WSI Comandix can help you attain your ultimate digital marketing goals by implementing the right search tactics to get your business noticed in Google searches. Call 905-475-3675 today and let’s get started!