Professional Website Redesign Services
Within the first 8 seconds of visiting your site, potential leads will decide if they want to stay and explore or click away to something else. To be successful in the competitive digital market, your site needs to make a good first impression and encourage engagement. If you are not getting the traffic or conversions you want, it could be time for a website redesign.
What Is a Website Redesign?
A website redesign is the process of updating an existing business website to match new performance standards, consumer tastes, or evolving aesthetics. While the goals and results of this process are different for every business, the main idea is to maximize the website’s marketing potential and secure more revenue and conversions as a result.
Why Redesign Your Website?
Undergoing a full-scale web redesign is a daunting prospect for some business owners, but the results are worth the effort. It is an ideal solution if you want to:
- Increase Traffic to Your Site. Business websites with little to no traffic do nothing to boost your marketing efforts. Redesigning your website can give it new life and encourage people to visit and browse.
- Convert More Visitors to Leads. High visitor traffic is only useful if some of those visitors become customers. A strategic website redesign can increase the average number of conversions your site achieves every month, driving higher revenue and helping your business grow.
- Rebrand Your Site. It’s normal for companies to change and evolve over the years as you determine what works best for you and your brand. If your old website no longer suits the business you are running now, a redesign can help you update your digital image and bring continuity to your branding across online and offline channels.
- Add Functionality to Your Site. The more your site can do, the more attractive it will be to your leads. Whether you want to include a Google Maps widget or add a full e-commerce interface to sell your products online, a website redesign can bring new and exciting features that will boost your company’s digital presence.
- Optimize Your Site for Mobile Visitors. An increasing amount of people are browsing the web from their mobile devices. If your website is not optimized to meet their needs, you risk losing a large portion of your incoming traffic. Responsive design ensures that your site loads quickly, is properly formatted for small screens, and grabs attention quickly to maximize conversions.
Benefits of a Website Redesign
A website redesign can help you accomplish the specific goals you have for your site. It can also provide some general benefits that enhance the appeal, including:
- Better Branding. You know what your business represents, but do your potential customers know it too? Solid branding is the key to lasting business success, and a website redesign can strengthen your brand, develop a cohesive message, and reinforce your existing lead nurturing and conversion efforts.
- Better Search Engine Rankings. Customers cannot buy from your business if they cannot find it. Improving your search engine rankings makes it more likely that leads searching for specific relevant keywords will find your website and brand.
- Improved Information Flow. Websites help leads get information about your business, and your site layout should support this. A web redesign can improve your site’s navigation and allow leads to find what they need quickly and easily, increasing their engagement and giving them a better overall impression of your company.
- More Leads and Sales. Your business cannot grow without getting attention from consumers. An updated website can help attract more attention online, funnelling more leads to you and increasing the number of opportunities you have to make a sale.
- Increased Revenue and Lower Costs. Ultimately, every business decision you make comes down to ROI. With a website redesign, you will be able to secure more revenue from your business while also streamlining the costs associated with your marketing activities.
Our Website Redesign Services
The extensive website redesign services offered by WSI Comandix address every aspect of your site for the best results. When you work with us, you can expect:
- Custom Solutions. Your business is one-of-a-kind, and it deserves a website design that is just as unique. We create custom looks and layouts for your new site that represent your business and appeal to your target market. Our team can handle any design request from minor adjustments to complete both standard and eCommerce website redesigns.
- Responsive Design. In order to grow, your business must capture and leverage mobile traffic. We will design a website that delivers excellent performance and a top-quality user experience across all devices.
- Professional Website Copywriting. Good website design requires more than just visual appeal. We provide detailed yet concise web copy for every page of your website, giving your visitors the informative content they’re looking for.
- CMS Integration. Long-term digital marketing efforts are much easier to maintain with a CMS to support site updates as well as content creation and publication. We integrate your new website with a reliable CMS so you can easily add new features to the site, keep an updated blog or photo gallery, and much more.
- Zero Hidden Fees. All our fees are disclosed up-front before you commit to working with us. You will never receive a bill you did not expect, and your invoice will be the same amount each month. We will never adjust your monthly rates without notifying you first.
- Customized Strategy. We provide a variety of services tailored to your business and designed to help you get great results. No two companies will have the same needs, so we work with each client to develop a personalized plan that incorporates the options best suited for them.
A Homepage Redesign Can Make a Difference
Your company’s homepage is the core of its online presence. What your leads see there will shape their impression of your company and determine the next steps in their buyer journey.
If you want to keep them on your site and eventually win their business, you need a clean, attractive homepage design. This page should:
- Be optimized for relevant keywords.
- Target specific buyer personas with a look and feel that resonates with them.
- Provide clear navigational indicators to let visitors know how to get to the information they are searching for.
- Include social media content and blog posts to promote your business further.
- Demonstrate the same consumer focus that your offline content displays.
If your existing homepage does not do these things, it may be time for a change!
Redesigning eCommerce Websites
eCommerce website redesigns are arguably the most impactful projects of all.
While a standard business website is useful for marketing purposes and can influence customers to make a purchase in a physical store, an eCommerce website makes the decision to purchase much more immediate. If you impress a visitor with your eCommerce website, you could make a sale on the spot and maybe even win a customer for life.
Your eCommerce website should have all the latest user experience conveniences, from large, high-quality product photos to useful and easy-to-find filtering options. It should also load quickly and work well on both mobile and desktop devices. A redesign can help you implement all these critical features and ensure that your eCommerce shop makes the right impression on your leads.
We Are an Award-Winning Website Redesign Company in Toronto
WSI Comandix is an experienced digital agency providing web redesign services for businesses of all sizes. We have the skills and experience to design the website your company needs or help you refresh your existing site.
Whether you have a detailed digital vision in mind or are not sure where to begin, you can trust us to create a professional site that you and your business can be proud of. Contact us today to book a consultation and learn more about how our website redesign agency can give your company’s website a fresh update.