Manufacturers and Distributors Need Digital Marketing
Manufacturing and distribution are busy, high-volume industries with a bevy of daily concerns ranging from logistics and supply chain management to materials purchasing and machine maintenance. With so many concrete demands to attend to, intangibles like marketing can sometimes fall to the wayside. Manufacturers need an efficient, impactful, and easily scalable way to reach a wide audience of potential customers
Digital marketing fulfills all of these criteria, making it an excellent fit for businesses in this sector. If you are interested in seeing what this remarkable discipline can do for your manufacturing business, let WSI Comandix be your guide.
Benefits of Digital Marketing for Manufacturers and Distributors
- Streamline Your Sales Initiatives. Many manufacturers invest heavily in outbound sales techniques to secure revenue. Digital marketing allows you to complement this approach with inbound marketing to convert more leads at a lower cost.
- Showcase Your Products. Whether you make baby blankets or automotive components, your products are unique. They are also your company’s biggest asset. Digital marketing shows prospective customers the types of quality products they can buy from you, allowing them to familiarize themselves with your brand and make useful comparisons between your offerings and those of your competitors.
- Reach New Audiences. Your high-quality products deserve the same level of exposure as those of your big-brand competitors. Digital marketing brings your business to the front of the pack online, allowing your business to reach countless more customers.
- Secure More Long-Term Customers. Manufacturers depend on a long-term business to generate consistent revenue and power ongoing production. Digital marketing allows you to keep in contact with your leads and deliver a consistent stream of promotional content that keeps them coming back to buy again.
- Drive Growth. Many manufacturing companies dream of expanding their operations, selling to markets hungry for their one-of-a-kind products. Digital marketing helps you achieve this goal by broadening the reach of your advertising and putting you in touch with more potential customers regardless of their geographic location.
Our Digital Marketing Services for Manufacturers and Distributors
Digital marketing has many facets, and you can use as many or as few of them as you want to benefit your business. Some of the many digital marketing services we offer for manufacturers and distributors include:
Every business needs a high-quality website to begin its digital marketing journey. We design professional websites that give your leads a great introduction to your company, including product catalogues to display the quality items your company produces.
For your manufacturing business to grow, you will also need to work on getting your website noticed. We implement a multi-pronged SEO approach with techniques that work together to bring impactful and lasting results.
Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising can be especially lucrative for businesses in the manufacturing industry due to the high revenue potential of each lead. We craft compelling PPC ads that entice leads to click through to your website, giving you an immediate opportunity to land a sale.
Every visitor that lands on your website has the potential to become a customer, but only a small percentage of them go on to make a purchase. We optimize each page of your website for conversions to increase the number of leads who progress through each stage of your sales funnel.
What if you did not have to look for new customers to secure new business? Inbound marketing is the science of getting prospective customers to come to your business for help with their needs. We implement various inbound marketing techniques to organically draw leads to your website, including content marketing through various channels.
Reaching new customers is easy when you can advertise to them from within their favourite social media platforms. We leverage the power of platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube to spread the word about your products and pique the interest of new customers.
When a new user lands on your website, can they easily find what they came looking for? If not, they will not stay long. We arrange your website to provide a superior navigation experience for your users, encouraging them to stay on the page longer and slowly grow closer to your brand.
Not sure exactly what digital marketing services you need or how to achieve the results you want? We can help. We create a digital marketing blueprint to guide your online promotional efforts based on your business’ specific needs and goals.
What Makes Digital Marketing Important?
The supply chain is dependent on the manufacturing and distribution industry. Many companies and facilities will be looking to secure the rights to create and distribute products, which means it is vital to establish yourself. If you can develop a reputation as a well-known and trustworthy company, you will be more likely to win bids. Businesses that offer direct-to-consumer items can count on digital marketing services to help get them noticed by potential customers. We work with many business types in their industry, including:
- Distribution Centers
- Logistics Centers
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Storage Facilities
Capture Countless New Customers with WSI Comandix
WSI Comandix is the digital marketing firm to trust with your manufacturing and distribution company’s online presence. Some of the things our clients love about us include:
- Provincial, National, and International Marketing Tactics. Canadian manufacturers may choose to sell their goods in their home province, within Canada’s borders, or to customers all around the world. Each of these markets requires a specific approach for optimal success. We tailor your marketing to match the locations in which you want to sell your products, helping more leads come into contact with your brand.
- Industry Knowledge. Manufacturing and distribution are almost exclusively B2B businesses, and there are special marketing considerations that come with this designation. We know how to market effectively to high-volume business clients and win their loyalty, helping you secure the long-term customers you need for your business to grow.
- Customized Services. Your company’s needs, goals, selling points, and more are all unique, and its marketing should reflect that. We develop a custom approach for your digital marketing initiatives that uphold the core values of your brand while working toward the goals you have set as a business leader.
- Results You Can Count On. Digital marketing is only as good as the results it can create for your business. We use our decades of combined experience in the digital marketing discipline to execute expert strategies with reliable outcomes, and we are always ready to change course if needed.