Responsive Web Design
The usage of smartphones and handheld devices has far exceeded desktops and laptops, and in turn has changed they way people access the internet. With varying screen sizes and resolutions being used to view your website, just having a mobile friendly version is not enough. Responsive design is the best way to ensure visitors to your website get the best experience.
Your company’s website is its number-one marketing tool and investing in responsive design will considerably amplify its effectiveness. Implementing updates to make your site more responsive will help it adapt to the needs of any user, perfectly positioning your business to capture and convert more leads.
What is Responsive Web Design?
Responsive web design allows a website to dynamically optimize its layout to suit any device. In this design model, copy, images, menus, and other site content all rearrange themselves as needed to fit the screen they are being displayed on.
If you want to test whether a website is responsive or not, resize the browser window while using a desktop. The website should shift its content to make it easier to browse in the new smaller window.
The Differences Between Responsive Design and Mobile-Friendly Design
Responsive website design is not the only way to accommodate mobile users who visit your website, as mobile-friendly design can also accomplish that goal. However, responsive design is the more effective option of the two.
Mobile-friendly design is a static web design technique, meaning that web pages designed using this method will always display the same way, regardless of circumstances. While mobile-friendly websites are built to look and function well on most smartphones, they may not look as impressive on larger or smaller devices. They must also exist alongside a desktop version of the website, further inflating site development and maintenance costs.
On the other hand, responsive design does exactly what its name suggests: it responds to its user. A website that uses responsive design will automatically adapt its display to suit the device being used. This means that responsive websites look great and load quickly, no matter what size or type of device the user is browsing on.
The Benefits of Custom Responsive Website Design Services
Responsive design is a must-have for modern business websites. Because it has such a profound impact on user experience, it is highly praised by Google’s algorithms. Implementing it will help boost your rankings on the search engine results page (SERP), leading to increased traffic and leads.
Once you have the leads and your website makes the browsing experience easy, higher sales inevitably follow. Responsive design’s ability to simplify the experience for your site’s visitors makes it an incredible asset to businesses hoping to grow their online presence.
What Makes Responsive Website Design Important
Strong SEO tactics and other marketing initiatives will bring traffic to your site, but you have no way of knowing what device those leads will be using to browse once they get there. A user on a desktop browser will have a very different experience than someone who is using a small smartphone screen.
Responsive design provides businesses with an easy way around this issue. Because it allows the web page to fit any display size automatically, the type of device being used will not negatively affect the browsing experience. Smartphones, tablets, and desktop viewing are all accommodated by implementing responsive design, offering a consistently high-quality user experience across all devices.
Why Should You Invest in Responsive Web Design Services?
As a business, you cannot afford to lose out on any potential sales. Your website traffic contains thousands of leads who could become paying customers. This is where user engagement and lead nurturing principles come in.
The longer your lead stays on your website, the more likely it is that they will eventually purchase a product or service from your business. However, if a lead encounters slow load times, difficult navigation, and other user experience problems on your website, they are not likely to stick around.
Responsive website design services eliminate these problems for all users, allowing everyone to enjoy your website on equal terms. This gives you the opportunity to reach a much wider audience and strategically market your business to them during their time on your site.
How Much Does a Responsive Website Cost?
It is impossible to give you an accurate estimate of what your responsive design upgrades will cost without first assessing the scope of the project. Keep in mind that it is often more expensive to maintain separate desktop and mobile-friendly sites, making updating to one responsive site the more cost-effective option. If you would like an estimate, contact us to discuss what is required.
What Do Our Responsive Web Design Services Include?
When you contract our agency’s responsive web design services, you will receive:
- A comprehensive preliminary proposal that outlines the changes we will make and how they will improve your site.
- Full implementation of responsive design on your website, providing your users with an ideal experience on all devices.
- Extensive testing to uncover bugs and glitches and ensure full functionality from day one.
- Professional support to help you resolve any problems you encounter once your website is launched and in use.
- Ongoing performance monitoring to ensure that your site continues to produce the results you want.
Features of Our Website Designs
At WSI Comandix, we believe that a truly high-quality website has more than just one or two good features. To get the best results, you need the complete package.
We create websites that feature:
- Responsive Design. Responsive web design is the cornerstone of a good user experience in the mobile era. We implement responsive design as an integral part of all the websites we produce for our clients.
- Conversion-Optimized And SEO-Friendly Content and Layout. Achieving high search engine ranks and strong sales is much easier with a website that is built for that purpose. Our websites are optimized for both SEO and conversion, giving you the best chances for success.
- Professional Look. Your business has a reputation to uphold, even online. The websites we create are clean, distinctive, and represent your brand well.
- Optimized Lead Generation. Attracting leads is your website’s number-one job. Our websites are created specifically to appeal to leads in your target demographics, providing your business with a steady stream of potential customers.
- Social Integration. Social media engagement is vital to the success of businesses today. Your website will include social media buttons and feeds to display the content you post on this channel and encourage your users to share that content as well.
Partner with WSI Comandix for Your Responsive Web Design Services
Creating a custom responsive website is a significant undertaking, so you must choose a web design agency you can trust with this critical job. WSI Comandix is more than up to the task.
Our award-winning responsive web design services are backed by over 20 years of experience serving businesses in Toronto and the GTA. Contact us today to talk to us about upgrading your website with responsive web design services and get a free quote for your project.