Best SEO tools – 2017
SEO is a marketing discipline focused on growing visibility in organic (non-paid) search engine results. SEO encompasses both the technical and creative elements required to improve rankings, drive traffic, and increase awareness in search engines. There are many aspects to SEO, from the words on your page to the way other sites link to you on the web. Sometimes SEO is simply a matter of making sure your site is structured in a way that search engines understand.
SEO isn’t just about building search engine-friendly websites. It’s about making your site better for people too.
Types of SEO
There are two major types of search engine optimization, white hat search engine optimization (the ‘good’ kind), and black hat (the ‘not so good’ kind). There are of course differing opinions about the nature of each type of SEO. Get the information you need to be able to tell them apart and make an informed decision.
There are a number of SEO services which can help contribute to the improvement of the organic search engine rankings of a website. These services include, but are not limited to, on-page (or on-site) optimization, link building, search engine friendly website design and development, and search engine friendly content writing services.
Online Reputation Management Audit Tool
- This Online Reputation Audit Tool is a must-have for any business that depends on reviews. Search for your business in all of the major review sites all at the same time, and then get a comprehensive report detailing your online reputation statistics.
Free Alternative to Google Keyword Planner
- The WebConfs.com Free Keyword Tool is the Best Alternative To Google Keyword Planner And Other Keyword Research Tools.
Keyword Density Checker
- This tool will crawl the specified URL, extract text as a search engine would, remove common stop words and displays the density of your keywords.
Free Keyword Ranking Tool
- Our free website ranking and keyword research tool allow you to uncover high volume keywords to boost your SERP’s.
Similar Page Checker
- Search engines are known to penalize websites that contain duplicate / similar content. Your content could be similar to other websites on the Internet, or pages from within your own website could be similar to each other. This tool allows you to determine the percentage of similarity between two pages.
Search Engine Spider Simulator
- This tool simulates a search engine crawler by displaying the contents of a web page exactly how a search engine would see it. It also displays the links that a search engine would follow (crawl) when it visits the web page.
Backlink Anchor Text Analysis
- This tool helps you determine the link text used by your backlinks to link to your website.
- This tool helps you build a LOT of quality backlinks. It searches for websites of the theme you specify that contain keyphrases like “Add link”, “Add site”, “Add URL”, “Add URL”, “Submit URL” etc, most of the results could be potential backlinks. Text links are important for ranking well in search engines.
- This tool will give you a summary of your competitor’s backlinks.
- It is an import that a search engine is able to follow any redirects that you may have set up. This tool helps you determine whether the redirect you have created is search engine friendly.
Link Price Calculator
- This tools will help you provide SEO Services by determining the appropriate amount you should be paying (or charging) per month for a text link (ad) on the specified URL.
Reciprocal Link Check
- This tool helps you ensure that your link partners are linking back to your website. It also determines the anchor text used by your link partners to link to your website.
- This tool tries to detect whether a website is ‘cloaking’ it contents for search engines.
Domain Age Tool
- Older domains may get a slight edge in search engine rankings. This tool displays the approximate age of a website on the Internet and allows you to view how the website looked when it first started. It also helps you find out the age of your competitor’s domains.
Keyword Suggestions Tool
- This tool will help you determine relevant and popular keywords related to your website.
Website Keyword Suggestions
- This tools tries to determine the theme of your website and provides keyword suggestions along with keyword traffic estimates.
URL Rewriting Tool
- This Search Engine Optimisation tool helps you convert dynamic URLs into static looking HTML URLs.
Keyword-Rich Domain Suggestion Tool
- Having a KEYWORD-RICH domain name is an important factor for Search Engine Optimization. This tool will suggest keyword rich domain names.
Alexa Rank Checker
- This SEO tool allows you to get the Alexa traffic rankings of you and your competitors.