What Shopify Can Do for Toronto’s eCommerce Business
Oct 27, 2020 | 3 MINUTES TO READ
Summary: Whether you are a small business or a large company, having an effective and beautiful Shopify eCommerce website can help you attract customers and grow.
Are you struggling to launch your online store or having trouble getting it to perform as you want it to? You might benefit from working with the experienced Shopify team at WSI Comandix.
Shopify allows us to create theme-based eCommerce stores that offer improved functionality, reliability, and more features. It is no surprise that Shopify is trusted by big international brands, including Tesla, Google, Budweiser, Hootsuite and many more.
- 275,000+: The number of businesses that trust Shopify as their eCommerce platform
- 500,000: How many hits per minute your custom eCommerce website can handle
- 200TB: The storage space available to accommodate even the largest eCommerce stores
WSI Comandix has helped businesses attain new heights with their web stores, and our Shopify team is personally invested in each of our client’s success stories.
Why Shopify vs Other eCommerce Solutions?
Shopify is a Canadian based eCommerce company headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario. It provides a secure channel through which businesses and individuals can sell online and in-person. The platform makes it possible to manage product inventories, sales, and promotions easily.
Shopify stands out as an excellent platform for your web store for many reasons:
- Quick Startup: It has everything you need to start and grow your retail business.
- Custom-Designed Themes: Shopify websites make your brand stand out from your competition with numerous customization and design options.
- Secure and Reliable Hosting Solution: Unlike other platforms that require separate hosting setup, Shopify provides secure PCI compliant hosting for all Shopify powered stores. This guarantees a secure backup and optimal load speed.
- Excellent Customer Support: Shopify offers 24-hour customer support through the phone, live chat, and email to help you with any issues or questions and keep your site running.
- SEO & Marketing: Shopify’s powerful SEO and analytics features make it stand out above the alternatives to help your site rank higher, increasing visibility and reach. Marketing tools such as discount codes, gift cards, social media integration and other modules make Shopify an ideal platform for businesses small and large.
- Complete All-in-One Solution: Shopify comes fully equipped with an integrated POS system, credit card processing system, marketing tools, and more. There are also thousands of third-party plugins in the Shopify libraries that provide ready-made solutions.
Our Shopify eCommerce Website Development Services
We understand that your store needs to be unique and meet your individual goals. Our team will work closely with you to develop a comprehensive plan to design and develop a unique store in line with your timing, requirements, and budget.
Our services are guided by what you wish to achieve – including:
- Shopify store setup and launch
- Marketing and sales
- Shopify Development and troubleshooting
- Visual content and branding
- Content writing
- Expert guidance
Alternatively, if you already have a web store but are looking to convert to Shopify, we can help with:
- Shopify Design and Development: Our team can design your store to match your vision and brand using high-quality, innovative and cost-effective solutions.
- Third-Party Integrations: By connecting to an outside resource, you can significantly increase the functionality of your store, integrate third-party systems such as CRM or ERP, enhance flow and connectivity, and much more.
- Shopify Conversion Optimization: In addition to aesthetic adjustments, we employ a multi-tiered approach that optimizes how customers find you in search results, their ease of use and navigation on your site, and conversions – all geared towards creating an unforgettable customer experience.
- Migration to Shopify: We will help you migrate your store, including your product information and other content from your current eCommerce website or platform, to Shopify.
We Make Beautiful and Powerful eCommerce Websites
WSI Comandix designs and develops Shopify websites for small and large business owners, agencies, and designers. Our team has substantial experience and expertise in Shopify and has helped countless Toronto businesses reach new heights with their eCommerce website. We also have extensive experience in creating and redesigning eCommerce sites that exceed business targets. Learn more about how you can launch or revamp your online store and increase your leads and sales by contacting us today.
Don't stop the learning now!
Here are some other blog posts you may be interested in.VIEW ALL BLOG POSTS
In our most recent webinar, we dove deep into eCommerce. Our presenter, WSI Consultant John Leech from Ireland, explained…READ MORE
Are you struggling to launch your online store or having trouble getting it to perform as you want it to? You might benefit from working with the …READ MORE