A COVID-19 Webinar Series You’ll Want to Attend
Apr 2, 2020 | 1 MINUTES TO READ
Summary: Free webinar series sharing digital marketing tips, tricks, and best practices that you can use to overcome the marketing obstacles you are facing today.
I think it’s fair to say that none of us imagined we’d be where we are today. Nor did we foresee the impact COVID-19 would have on businesses all around the world.
We know your business has been affected in one way or the other, and we’d like to help you navigate through this crisis, so you are positioned to come out on the other side stronger.
Over the next few weeks, WSI will be running a free webinar series to share digital marketing tips, tricks, and best practices that you can use to overcome the marketing obstacles you are facing today. Based on some of the recent research we’ve seen, companies that embrace digital marketing will be in a much better position to engage and network with their customers through this crisis.
Here are the details for this special WSI COVID-19 webinar series, which will be happening every Wednesday starting April 1st to May 6th, from 11:30AM to 12pm EDT:
Topics being covered include:
- April 1 – Video Marketing: How Using Video Creates Revenue, Retention, and Relationships for Your Business
- April 8 – Competitive Research: How to Analyze the Marketing Activities of Your Competitors to Get Ahead
- April 15 – Database Management: Learning the Basics of Managing Your Customer Database to Grow Your Business
- April 22 – Persona-Based Marketing: Understanding Your Target Audience in Challenging Times
- April 29 – Conversational Marketing: How to Reimagine Your Customer Conversations Using the Latest Technology
- May 6 – Website Conversions: How to Convert More of Your Website Visitors into Leads
Even if you don’t think you can’t make all of the dates above, we encourage you to register for the series, so you get a copy of the webinar recordings to your inbox to watch later.
As always, my team is here to support your business in any way that we can.
Stay safe, and remember, we are in this together.
Don't stop the learning now!
Here are some other blog posts you may be interested in.VIEW ALL BLOG POSTS
If you follow marketing news in any capacity, you have probably heard about the new core web vitals update (also called the page experience update). This search …READ MORE