Web Design Services in Ajax
With nearly 120,000 people within its borders, Ajax’s commercial sector includes everything from sprawling million-dollar golf courses to independent retailers selling locally-made homewares and specialty coffee blends.
This area’s economy may be founded primarily on tourism and leisure, but its population is just as tech-savvy as any other part of the GTA. To do business with the best in Ajax, your company will need a polished and informative website from an expert web design company like WSI Comandix.
Our Web Design Services in Ajax
We provide all of the following web design services for Ajax businesses:
- Professional Web Design. Your business’s website will represent your brand online for as long as it remains on the web. We deliver high-quality, attractive, multifunctional websites that you will be proud to have your business’ name on.
- Website Redesign. The business world moves quickly, and your website should be changing with it. We provide website redesign services to update and optimize your website to suit the needs of modern consumers and attract more customers to your business.
- E-Commerce Storefront Design. Thanks to modern technology, you no longer need a brick-and-mortar storefront to sell goods and services. We create full e-commerce storefronts that include everything from compelling product descriptions to a complete list of tags for each product listing to help ensure that interested users can find what they are looking for.
- Graphics and Visual Enhancement. Images and video can help you show off your services and retain user interest at the same time. We find or create the visual components your site needs to grab users’ attention and hold it all the way to the end of their session.
- Responsive Browsing Layouts. Users on desktop devices and mobile devices will browse your site in very different ways. We create websites using responsive design techniques, allowing your site to shift its layout to accommodate devices of all sizes automatically.
- Landing Pages for All Your Focus Areas. Shining the spotlight on a particular product, service, promotion, or service location can help attract and convert leads who are interested in that aspect of your business. We create unique and conversion-ready landing pages for all of your business highlights, showing off the most relevant parts of your business to interested and purchase-ready consumers.
- Site Maintenance and Support. Websites need updates, backups, performance enhancements, and more to continue to function at their best. We provide ongoing support for our clients’ websites to ensure our work maintains the high standards of quality you expect.
Our Web Design Process, Step by Step
- Step 1: Initial Discussions. We begin your website design project by asking you more about your business and your vision for its website.
- Step 2: Planning Your Project. We translate your list of specifications into a detailed website plan, including a full wireframe model outlining how the final product will look and function.
- Step 3: Website Design. We turn our finalized plan into a working prototype website with all text, images, navigational layouts, and other features fully implemented and ready for testing.
- Step 4: User Testing. We subject your website to thorough testing to identify any issues like slow loading speeds or broken links. If any are found, we correct them before your site is launched.
- Step 5: Launch and Support. Once your finished website has made its debut, we remain available for all of your support and maintenance needs, including troubleshooting errors and resolving outages.
For Superior Web Design in Ajax, Choose WSI Comandix
Why wait to start building your business’ notoriety online? WSI Comandix makes it easy for every business to make its mark on the web. With full ranks of expert staff and a brimming portfolio of beautifully finished websites, we are the number-one provider of web design services in the GTA. Contact us today to commission any of our web design services for your Ajax business or to book a free Webscan consultation with a member of our team.