Digital Marketing Solutions Blueprint
Digital marketing can be tricky for business owners to grasp. Many do not know how to reach their audience effectively or address their concerns properly. If you are struggling with these challenges, a professional marketing agency can provide guidance and point you in the right direction.
When used correctly, digital marketing can help you achieve a wide variety of goals. The right strategies can lead to:
- Higher sales.
- Increased website traffic.
- More qualified leads.
- Expansion into new markets.
- Better brand awareness.
- A successful product launch.
An expertly prepared marketing strategy will show you the best ways to improve your web presence, attract more leads, and provide value to your potential customers. Whatever goals you have in mind for your business, a personalized and detailed solutions blueprint can help you accomplish them.
How Planning Is Key to Marketing Success
Marketing without a plan is like baking a cake without a recipe. Even if you manage to arrive at an acceptable result, it is unlikely that it will have the pleasant taste and fluffy texture you were hoping for. It will also probably take multiple attempts to create something that works, wasting ingredients (or, in marketing terms, resources) along the way.
On the other hand, if you follow the recipe, you will be able to create a delicious cake right away. This method yields a better result and uses fewer resources than blind guesswork. The WSI Comandix Digital Marketing Blueprint is your recipe for marketing success.
What is a Digital Marketing Blueprint?
A marketing blueprint lays out what you want to accomplish with your marketing efforts, and which steps you must take to make those goals a reality. If you follow a marketing blueprint made with your business in mind, you can achieve the results you have been hoping for.
This document is not a generic set of tips that works for any business in any situation. Instead, it is a highly individualized set of guidelines that draws on the real-world context of your business to provide solutions that will work for you. It will tell you:
- Which parts of your current marketing efforts are working and should continue.
- Which parts are not working and should be adjusted or stopped.
- What is missing from your marketing plan and should be implemented.
This information provides the foundational building blocks you need to create an effective and efficient digital marketing strategy that addresses the unique needs of your business.
Digital Marketing Analysis Guided by You
We lead the strategy creation process with our knowledge and experience, but we recognize that you and your staff have a unique insight into your business. Our digital marketing experts will consult and collaborate with your team to best understand your needs as we work on this critical document.
During this process, we will:
- Review your business’ current digital marketing strategy, including your website, email campaigns, social media profiles and activity, and more.
- Evaluate which points of that strategy are effective or unsuccessful and identify areas of potential improvement.
- Eliminate digital marketing efforts that are not paying off, giving you more resources to put toward campaigns that will make a real impact.
- Discover your business’ unique selling point, or USP – the thing your business can deliver that none of your competitors can match.
- Identify the best way forward for your business using concrete, actionable steps toward more effective digital marketing.
Once finished, you will have a detailed digital marketing blueprint to follow that will drive sales efficiently.
Understand Your Marketing Strategy
Your digital marketing blueprint will not ask you to blindly follow the instructions you are given and hope that they accomplish what they were supposed to. Instead, we will make sure you understand exactly why each recommendation is being made and how it will be done.
Inside the blueprint, you will also find the following details about your competitors:
- Where they are placing their online advertisements and how much they are paying to do so.
- Which of their investments are the most effective.
- What type of consumers are buying from them.
We will use this information to:
- Adopt a data-driven approach to cut out the guesswork.
- Select marketing tactics that will work with each other rather than against each other.
- Outline each facet of your new strategy, including how they will work and where they fit in your budget.
- Determine a realistic timeline for the rollout of each new marketing initiative included in the plan.
Trust Our Proven Process for Reliable Results
WSI Comandix has performed this service for countless businesses over the years, and over that time, we have refined the blueprint-making process down to a science. Our Marketing Solutions Blueprint Program has five steps that we follow each time to ensure a thorough understanding of your brand and implement the best strategy based on your needs and goals.
Step 1: Define Buyer Personas
Knowing who the marketing campaign is directed at is essential for creating a successful strategy. During this step, we will identify the leads you wish to target. It helps to be specific, so determining your ideal customer’s age, budget, pain points, and more can help. Once your persona is identified, give them a name so you can refer to them later, if needed, and make sure your team is familiar with them.
Step 2: Market Research
An in-depth analysis is performed to determine the demand for the services or products your business offers. This includes determining what people are searching for, what the monthly search volume looks like, and whether your brand appears in the results.
Step 3: Competitor Analysis
Regardless of your industry, it is likely that you have a competitor who offers something similar. This step is where we look more closely at their strategies to determine what they are doing well and if any tactics should be avoided. We perform a complete analysis of their strengths and weaknesses and identify any areas of the market where untapped opportunities might be waiting for you. This analysis also shows you where your company measures up in the market.
Step 4: Website Analysis
Your website plays a critical role in the success of your marketing efforts. How well it performs, the ease of use, site speed, and more contribute to its effectiveness. To ensure your website gives you the best opportunity to convert and sell, we perform a technical analysis. We will go through each page to identify areas that can be improved and recommend fixes or alterations.
Step 5: Strategy Creation
Once we have gathered the required information from the previous steps, it is time to put it together. Your personalized, effective, and comprehensive digital marketing strategy will act as a guide to achieve the goals you had initially set out.
A digital marketing blueprint will tell you what needs to be done with your marketing, but it will not get those tasks done for you. When it comes time to put the blueprint’s plans into action, we recommend our clients work in 90-day bursts. Accomplishing a few of your goals every 90 days allows you to slowly ramp up your marketing efforts until the vision outlined in the blueprint has been fully realized.
We have found that 90 days is the perfect length of time to deliver noticeable results without risking your team losing focus. It also provides a consistent period to measure results against, showing you exactly how your efforts lead to improvements.
Is a Digital Blueprint a Good Fit for You?
Most people may not know the steps to take to get their company’s marketing goals on track. We commonly see the following three scenarios with the businesses we work with. One may apply to you as well:
- You have an excellent internal marketing team, but you have not been able to attain the digital marketing results you were expecting. You are looking for direction and strategy.
- You have a marketing team that could use some additional expert guidance to reach their full potential and bring growth and brand recognition to your business. You could benefit from ongoing support from a team of experts.
- You have neither the time nor the resources to perform your digital marketing duties yourself, but you still want to use this form of marketing to accomplish your business goals. You are looking for an agency who can skillfully handle it for you and provide you with results.
If any of these statements describe the situation your business is facing, we can help determine the best steps and get your digital marketing strategy back on track.
Turn Your Digital Marketing Around
Effective marketing requires expert knowledge, years of experience, and a deep understanding of consumer behaviour. WSI Comandix delivers all this and more.
With over 20 years of experience serving businesses in Toronto, Hamilton, Markham, and other cities throughout the GTA, we have learned how to consistently produce excellent digital marketing results for all of our clients, regardless of industry, size, or budget.
Stop hoping that your marketing strategy will work itself out. It is time to take decisive action and leverage the potential of digital marketing to turn your business into the thriving organization it can be. Book your FREE consultation with WSI Comandix today to learn how our digital marketing blueprints can revolutionize the way you do business online. Call us at (905)-475-3675 to get started.