Why is Digital Marketing Important for Roofing Companies?
Digital marketing is the best way for roofing companies to get noticed in today’s busy digital world. Homeowners no longer turn to offline media like newspaper ads or print posters when looking for a roofing company to help them around their homes. Instead, they open a web browser and type a query into their favourite search engine.
Without an online presence, your roofing business will be overlooked. Investing in digital marketing services from WSI Comandix is the best way to ensure that your company gets found when consumers are most likely to purchase your services.
3 Marketing Ideas for Roofers to Get You Started
1. Boost Traffic on Your Roofing Website with Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search engine optimization, or SEO, is what determines where your website ranks in a given set of search results. To improve yours:
- Find Keywords That Are Pertinent to Your Roofing Business. Keywords are the words that users type into a search engine to find the information they are looking for. To market to them successfully, you must predict which keywords they will use to find a local roofing business and focus your SEO strategy on those. Give special attention to “long-tail” keywords, or keywords with more than three words in them (for instance, “residential slate roofing company Toronto”). These keywords are exact and will help you attract the types of leads who are most likely to buy roofing services from you.
- Integrate Those Keywords on Your Pages. Sprinkle your selected keywords into your title tags, meta descriptions, web copy, and other key places on your website to tell search engines what your website is about and who might be interested in it.
- Acquire Some Quality Backlinks. To complete your initial SEO strategy, you will need to win a few backlinks from high-authority sources in your industry. Guest posts and directory submissions are two of the most common ways to secure a backlink. Creating quality content that other websites will naturally want to link to is another excellent strategy.
2. Reach People Looking for Roofers with Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising
If you are interested in exploring the potential of paid advertising, pay-per-click (PPC) ads are your best bet. Because you only pay if a lead clicks on your ad, this marketing channel can get your roofing business plenty of exposure at a low cost.
PPC advertising utilizes keywords, so you will need to conduct keyword research for this tactic as well. There are many online keyword research tools that will help you select the appropriate keywords and determine their approximate value. This will help you set an appropriate maximum bid for each ad. This figure represents the highest amount you will pay for your ad to appear in a search for that keyword, and it must be higher than that of your competitors for your ad to secure a top spot in the search ranks.
3. Use Email Marketing to Entice Leads
Email marketing is an extremely cost-effective marketing channel that helps you deliver promotions, marketing content, and company updates directly to interested leads.
To use email marketing to its fullest potential, you will first need to grow your list of subscribers. To do this, try placing a sign-up button in your website’s header or in a pop-up that appears when each user navigates to your home page.
As for your email marketing itself, be sure to offer your leads a mixture of different content in your messages. One email might inform subscribers of a new service you are offering or a change in your labour warranty, potentially incentivizing some leads to contact you. Another might offer a small discount to encourage homeowners to contract your services during a slow period. The idea is to strategically offer them content that furthers your business interests while also meeting their needs.
Attract Leads and Close Sales with Marketing Services for Roofers
Digital marketing has a service to suit every need. At WSI Comandix, some of our most popular services include:
What Do Our Digital Marketing Services for Roofing Companies Include?
Considering partnering with WSI Comandix for your digital marketing needs? If you do, you will receive:
- A Dedicated Account Manager. If you have any questions about our marketing services or wish to switch tactics, your account manager will be available to address your concerns.
- Custom Strategies. Every business is different, which is why we never use exactly the same digital marketing strategy twice. Instead, we create a unique marketing plan for each client that suits your needs and goals.
- Regular Reporting. With our in-depth monthly reports coming in, you will never be left wondering what is going on with your marketing strategies.
- Transparent Pricing. Our prices are stable and predictable with no hidden fees. If your needs change, you can always request a quote for an adjusted digital marketing package.
- Measurable, Impactful Results. Our expansive digital marketing expertise allows us to find the right approach for any roofing business. You can count on our services to generate worthwhile results and a remarkable ROI.
Why Choose WSI Comandix for Roofing Marketing?
- High Customer Satisfaction. Our long list of happy clients speaks for itself.
- Cutting-Edge Technology. Working with us gets your company access to the latest marketing software without needing to invest in it on your own.
- Dependable Results. Whether you are hoping to hire more workers, expand into more service areas, or secure more revenue, our digital marketing services for roofers are proven to help our clients grow.
- An Experienced Team. Digital marketing may not be your area of expertise, but it is ours. Our marketing team is filled with professionals with the diverse skills and strengths needed to create a well-rounded marketing campaign.
- Reliable Communication. We understand the value of keeping our clients informed, so we provide regular progress reports and are always available for questions or consultation.
- Custom Strategies. We tailor our digital marketing approach to each client’s needs, allowing us to generate the best possible results for your business.
For Quality Roofing Marketing, Partner with Us
Roofing companies’ marketing concerns are unlike those of any other industry. When your customers hire your services, they trust you with one of their most valuable assets – their home. They want assurance that this trust is not misplaced.
Partnering with the right digital marketing agency can make all the difference in this regard. WSI Comandix has more than 20 years of experience helping companies around the GTA market themselves online, including many roofing businesses. We know what your customers want, and we understand how to help you give it to them. All you need to do is ask.
Ready to see the impact of WSI Comandix’s services for yourself? Contact us today to discuss how we can help your business get started in the world of digital marketing. Once your online campaigns gather momentum, you will wonder how you could ever do without them.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Digital Marketing for Roofers?
Digital marketing for roofers is the process of promoting your business and engaging your customers online. Depending on your needs, this could include anything from updating your company website to sending out a new marketing email to your subscriber list or adding your business’ website to a local or national directory.
Why Should Roofing Contractors Invest in Digital Marketing?
Homeowners, real estate developers and property managers turn to online searches first when they need roofing services. If they do not find your roofing company in their search results, they will not be able to give you their business.
Which Digital Marketing Services Do You Provide to Roofing Companies?
We offer every digital marketing service available to help our roofing clients succeed. From website design to SEO and content marketing, we can help you attend to all of your digital marketing needs.
Which Online Marketing Services Should Roofers Choose?
If you are new to digital marketing, it is good to start with web design services to build a high-quality website. After that, you can promote it with general and local SEO services and PPC advertising, then follow up with any other digital marketing services you please.
What Is Your Reporting and Communication Process Like?
Each of our clients is assigned a highly responsive account manager who will serve as the liaison between their company and our marketing team. Roofing clients with the appropriate digital marketing packages receive monthly reports on the status of their marketing initiatives.
We will establish any other communication and reporting expectations in our intake call.