Why is Digital Marketing Important for Dental Offices?
Is your dental clinic’s patient roster as full as you would like it to be? Are you treating the types of complex and lucrative cases you went to dental school for?
In theory, a dentist should have no trouble attracting enough patients to maintain a healthy bottom line. Everyone needs to see a dentist regularly to maintain their oral health. However, not all people visit their dentist regularly. Further, those who do go have vastly different needs.
When running a dental office, the key to success is to establish a consistent customer base. You need to target the right types of leads and get them to keep coming back for all of their dental needs. Digital marketing can help you reach these people when they need your services most, then build your relationship with them to keep them booking appointments with you over the years ahead.
Attract Leads and Sales with Digital Marketing Services
Digital marketing can give dental offices the kind of visibility that is often difficult to achieve with traditional advertising. Signs, filters, and newspaper ads can only take you so far. Many people spend hours online every day, making digital channels the best way to reach them.
With digital marketing services from WSI Comandix, you will get your dental office’s website in front of local users who are ready to make an appointment right away. Not only are these people much more likely to be interested in your services than the average user, but if you manage to impress them during their first visit, you can use additional marketing techniques to hold their interest and retain them as a customer.
Our digital marketing services also give you more control over the types of cases you treat. You can target patients interested in high-volume elective treatments like cosmetic dentistry, Invisalign, and veneers. You can also market yourself based on your specialization, continuing education credentials, or other attributes to maximize your income and challenge your professional skills.
What Do Our Digital Marketing Services for Dentists Include?
If you are new to digital marketing, you may not know exactly which services would be most helpful for your business. To help you make the best choice for you, we offer a range of digital marketing packages for dentists that allow you to tailor your marketing investments to your clinic’s unique goals.
Some of our digital marketing services for dentists include:
- Web Design. Show your clinic off to its best advantage online. We build attractive websites that attract and engage new users while remaining consistent with your branding and business goals.
- Content Marketing. Attract new leads while demonstrating your authority in your field. We create compelling and easily shareable content you can use to show off your dentistry knowledge to prospective patients, including blog posts, videos, and infographics.
- Email Marketing. Boost patient retention with targeted email communication. We design eye-catching emails that will keep your patient roster informed of any promotions you are offering and remind them when it is time for another visit.
- SEO. Build your website’s visibility alongside your clinic’s bookings. We implement advanced and multifaceted SEO techniques to secure high ranks for your website, even in highly competitive markets.
- Social Media Marketing. Keep your clinic top-of-mind for your leads through social media engagement. We create compelling social media posts that your followers are sure to notice, respond to, and share, spreading the word and magnifying your brand’s reach.
Why Choose WSI Comandix for Your Dental Clinic’s Marketing Needs?
To leverage the power of digital marketing to its fullest potential, you need help from an exceptional agency. At WSI Comandix, we offer:
- Award-Winning Service. Throughout more than 20 years of service in the Toronto business community, we have won many awards for the quality of our services, including several that are awarded based on glowing feedback from real customers.
- Transparent Reporting. Our digital marketing services work, and we are happy to prove their effectiveness to our clients. We offer several marketing packages that include detailed monthly reports to help you track our progress and quantify the ROI we are generating.
- Custom Dental Marketing Plans for Every Clinic. Your clinic’s staff, services, and professional atmosphere make it one-of-a-kind. We create digital marketing plans that build on your office’s unique strengths to show prospective patients why your dental practice is the right choice for their needs.
Start Your Journey Toward More Leads with Digital Marketing for Dentists
WSI Comandix has the digital marketing expertise you need to get your dental office the exposure, notoriety, and repeat patients you want. Contact us today to book a consultation and let us devise a digital marketing plan that will secure more leads, appointments, and revenue for your dental clinic.
Which digital marketing channel works best for dentists?
Like all small business proprietors, dentists should choose their marketing channels based on their business goals. If you want to get your website noticed by more people, you need SEO services. Social media marketing is for you if you want to build a stronger community among existing patients. If you need a short-term revenue boost, you might try placing paid advertisements. Most dentists will want to combine several different channels to maximize the impact of their overall marketing strategy.
How does dental SEO work?
Dental SEO uses things like your website’s title tags and page schema, backlinks, and page load speeds to improve your website’s rank on Google’s search results pages. This gets your website seen by more people interested in booking an appointment with a nearby dentist.
How can you get patients from dental SEO marketing?
Dental SEO marketing helps your website rank higher for relevant keywords in your niche. When it works, your website will show up when local users search for relevant search terms, such as ‘dentist near me.’ These leads want to see a dentist soon and will often click on the first links they see, so as long as your website makes a compelling case for your services, they are likely to contact you and book an appointment.