Ontario’s construction industry is responsible for more than $50 billion of the province’s GDP. New residential and commercial buildings are being built daily, and even more projects are slated to begin work in the next few years.
Companies in this industry have ample opportunities within their reach. If you want your firm to win more contracts than your competition, you will need to show clients and investors why you deserve their business. Focused, flexible, and highly effective, digital marketing is the perfect tool to help you do this.
Digital Marketing Companies with Proven Results for Construction Companies
WSI Comandix has extensive experience helping construction firms reach their full potential through digital marketing. Our services work, and we have the track record to prove it.
- Digital Marketing Blueprint. Chart your course to business growth with a custom digital marketing blueprint that outlines each step of your marketing strategy.
- Lead Generation Strategies. Attract more qualified leads with tactics that target your construction company’s ideal buyers.
- Web Design. Establish a high-quality professional website to display your company news, current projects, past successes, and current contact information.
- SEO. Secure top search ranks for your website in results for high-value, high-volume industry keywords.
- Local SEO. Reach nearby users searching for construction-related terms to win more projects in your local area.
- Google Business Profile Management. Build a stellar online reputation with an up-to-date Google listing capped with a portfolio of glowing reviews.
- Paid Advertising (PPC). Enjoy premium ad placement and a steady stream of new leads for just pennies per click.
- Remarketing. Bump your business to the front of your leads’ minds with targeted ads aimed at leads who have already spent time on your website.
- Inbound Marketing. Publish quality construction content that demonstrates your company’s expertise and entices leads to look deeper into your services.
- Email Marketing. Send subscribers updates on new project ideas, build schedules, upcoming opportunities, and other information of interest.
Benefits of Marketing Your Construction Business
Digital Marketing Means Targeted Marketing
Hiring a construction company is no small expense. Relatively few individuals and businesses have the funds necessary to finance a new building, and even fewer can afford to start the big multi-month projects that provide larger construction firms with the consistent income they need to survive. This means that any marketing that does not reach these select leads is a waste of resources.
Digital marketing can restrict your marketing spend to activities that target this specific group. This helps your marketing dollars go further and your construction firm achieve better growth.
Digital Marketing is Measurable
Traditional forms of advertising (such as billboards or radio ads) may attract attention for your construction business, but it is impossible to identify exactly how much revenue they are generating. Without this information, it may be difficult to determine if these channels are truly worth the investment you have put into them.
Digital marketing generates precise statistical feedback during each step of a lead’s buyer journey. You can use this data to quantify the impact of your marketing as well as to discern which aspects of your campaigns need fine-tuning.
Digital Marketing Builds Brand Equity and Loyalty
Constructions companies rely on positive reviews and word-of-mouth referrals for much of their business. Without positive buzz, your firm’s growth will always be limited.
Investing in a strong online presence builds your construction brand’s reputation in a clear and transparent way. Any prospective customer can visit your website to learn more about your business or consult your collection of Google reviews to see what other customers think of your work. This builds your brand value and helps your construction company gain the recognition it deserves.
Our time-tested four-step digital marketing process is the key to our incredible results.
- Consultation. We discuss your digital marketing needs with you to determine the best path forward for your construction company.
- Planning. We create a clear and actionable marketing strategy that will achieve the goals we set put together.
- Execution. We set our plans in motion one step at a time, monitoring and reporting on our progress along the way.
- Maintenance and Refinement. We ensure your continued success by offering continued support for your campaigns, monitoring your results and making changes when needed to maintain momentum.
Build Your Construction Business to New Heights
Your construction business has room to grow, and WSI Comandix is the digital marketing agency to help you get there. Contact us today to arrange your free consultation appointment and get some expert insight on how to promote and expand your firm.