Why should you use PPC services for immediate results?
PPC stands for Pay Per Click, a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Essentially, it’s a way of buying visits to your site, rather than attempt to “earn” those visits organically. Search engine advertising is one of the most popular forms of PPC. It allows advertisers to bid for ad placement in a search engine’s sponsored links when someone searches on a keyword that is related to their business offering.
Paid search marketing is the quickest and most controllable way to get your business in front of people who are looking for your products or services. Because you only pay for qualified traffic, it’s easy to control the budget and return on investment for your campaign.
PPC advertising is a proven method of driving immediate relevant and targeted traffic to your website. But, as it’s a robust platform, complexity comes along with it.
Why use Pay Per Click?
Free promotional methods can bring good results but if you want great results for your business then you should seriously consider trying out paid online advertising methods. Here are several reasons below on why it can have a great impact on your business and benefits you can get from it.
Because It Provides First Page Exposure On The Top Of The Most Popular Search Engines
- If you want your business to succeed online then you must aspire to be on the first page on the top three search engines, namely, Google, Yahoo, and Bing. In fact, some experts would say that you should be on the top five of the results. This is because people rarely click on the search results below the 5th page. Even fewer are those who bother to go to the succeeding pages. If you want your website to reach the top five position of the search engines then pay-per-click marketing is the way to go.
Because It Provides Immediate Traffic
- It is so easy and fast to setup a PPC campaign on Google, Yahoo, and Bing. If you are working with an expert, the account set-up may take less than 1 hour. This is the reason why PPC marketing is also the fastest way to get traffic to any website. After an hour or so of putting up your PPC ad, you can expect people clicking on your ad and visiting your site. This is why PPC is ideal for new websites with little or no exposure.
Because It Provides Consistent Traffic
- PPC does not only provide immediate traffic, it also provides consistent traffic. If you want to have consistent visitors and leads to your site. It’s important that traffic should be consistent on daily basis and you can do that by using PPC. You can easily set your daily budget and see your traffic grow day by day. The bigger your daily budget is, the more traffic you can get from your site.
Because It Provides Targeted Traffic
- Visitor counts do not equate to anything if we want to have more customers to our site. Then we need to get the most targeted visitors to see what we have to offer. And in PPC, you are giving a chance to target those people who have an immediate need for your products and services. By targeting the keywords that your prospective customers will type in the search engines, you are exposing your business to the highest quality of visitors that you can’t find elsewhere. The more targeted traffic your business will get, the better chance for you to convert them into high-paying customers or clients.
Because It Allows You To Change Your Ads Easily
- With PPC you can change, edit, test and optimize your ads to make sure that they will bring you the results you are looking for. If you think your current ad is not attracting your target market then you can easily change it until you get the right combination of keywords, ad texts, and landing page. Ultimately, what PPC gives you is control over your ads, the message you want to send out and the people you want to reach.
Because It Allows You To Test Your Campaign Easily
- Free ways to advertise online can be very effective but they can also be very inefficient. To make sure that you are not wasting your time, you should be able to test the effectiveness of your campaign. This is something that can be easily done with PPC marketing. With PPC, you can set up a campaign, run an ad campaign for a month and then check the data afterward to see if the campaign is successful or not. If not, then you can simply make changes to it. You can even make a split test and compare the campaigns to each other to see who is performing well.
Because It Allows You To Reach More People
- When you visit websites, you often see advertisements displayed on different parts of the site. Most of those ads are usually from Google. You can just imagine the number of people you will be able to reach with ads like those. And the best thing about Google’s sponsored ads is that they are posted in some of the most popular websites on the Internet. In case you just want to show your ads on Google search network, you can also do that. You can even enable the Search Network and the Display Network to your campaign to reach even more people.
Because It Allows You To Track Results
- The problem with conventional ways of advertising is that it is hard to track whether or not you are successful in reaching your target audience. When you put up an ad in a newspaper, the only thing that you can do is to rely on readership data (which is not very accurate). With PPC though you can track your ads and other stuff easily and accurately. You can tell whether a particular keyword or ad campaign is effective. This means you can determine ROI faster with a PPC campaign. Some PPC vendors like Google Adwords even offer conversion tracking tools that you can use to track whether or not a campaign is earning you money.
Because It Allows You To Have Geo-Targeted Ads
- With PPC, you can choose which parts of the globe your advertisement will be visible. This is especially useful for local business. You don’t only get to choose where your ads will be visible, you also get to choose when it will be displayed. You can target multiple or single (cities, state, and countries) and ban (cities, state, and countries) which you don’t want your ads to be shown. In some PPC vendors like Google Adwords, you can also input your address directly at your ads, make it even more relevant to the searches which in return will be converted to higher CTR or click-through-rate.
Because It Allows You To Schedule Your Ads
- Most local businesses who have physical locations typically operate on steady working hours each day. And with PPC, you are able to show your ads on the exact working hours of your operation and disable it on the hours of your non-operation. By doing this, you make sure that only those people who are looking for your business in your working hours will be the ones who can see your ads.