Why should you use PPC services for immediate results?
PPC stands for Pay Per Click, a model of internet marketing,in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Basically, it’s a way of buying visits to a site, rather than an attempt to “earn” those visits organically. Search engine advertising is one of the most popular forms of PPC. It allows advertisers to bid for ad placement in a search engine’s sponsored link, where someone searches on a keyword that is related to their business offering.
Paid search marketing is the quickest and most controllable way to get your business in front of people who are looking for your products or services. Since you only pay for qualified traffic, it’s easy to control the budget and return on investment for your campaign.
PPC advertising is a proven method of driving immediate, relevant, and targeted traffic to your website. But, as it’s a robust platform, complexity comes along with it.
Why use Pay Per Click?
Free promotional methods can bring good results; but if you want great results for your business then you should seriously consider trying out paid online advertising methods. Here are several reasons on why it can have a great impact on your business.
It provides first page exposure on the top of the most popular search engines.
- If you want your business to succeed online then you must aspire to be on the first page of the top three search engines, namely, Google, Yahoo, and Bing. In fact, some experts would say that you should be on the top five of the results. This is because people rarely click on the search results below the 5th. Even fewer are those who bother to go to the succeeding pages. If you want your website to reach the top five positions of the search engines, then pay-per-click marketing is the way to go.
It provides immediate traffic.
- It is easy and fast to setup a PPC campaign on Google, Yahoo, and Bing. If you are working with an expert, the account set-up may take less than an hour. This is the reason why PPC marketing is also the fastest way to get traffic to any website. After an hour or so of putting up your PPC ad, you can expect people clicking on your ad and visiting your site. PPC is ideal for new websites with little or no exposure.
It provides consistent traffic.
- PPC provides consistency to the immediate traffic flows. Depending on the budget, ads can be increased or decreased. Larger your daily budget; more traffic on your site.
It provides targeted traffic.
- Visitors count do not signify anything, if we do not get business out of them. More of targeted visitors are required to see what we have to offer. And in PPC, you are giving a chance to target those people who have an immediate need for your products and services. By specifying the keywords that your prospective customers will type in the search engines, you are exposing your business to the highest quality of visitors that you can’t find elsewhere. The more targeted traffic your business will get, the better chance for you to convert them into high-paying customers or clients.
It allows you to change your ads easily.
- With PPC, you can change, edit, test, and optimize your ads to make sure that they bring the results you are looking for. If you think your current ad is not attracting your target market, you can easily change it with the right combination of keywords, ad texts, and landing page. Ultimately, what PPC gives you is control over your ads, the message you want to send out, and the people you want to reach out to.
It allows you to test your campaign easily.
- Free ways to advertise online can be both, efficacious and inefficient. To make sure that you are not wasting your time, you should be able to test the effectiveness of your campaign. This is something that can be easily done with PPC marketing. You can set up a campaign, run an ad for a month, and then check the data to see if the campaign is successful or not. If not, then you can simply make changes to it. You can even make a split test and compare the campaigns to each other, leaving out the best for you.
It allows you to reach more people.
- When you visit websites, you often see advertisements displayed on different parts of the site. Most of these ads are usually from Google. You can just imagine the number of people you will be able to reach with ads like these. And the best thing about Google’s sponsored ads is that, they are posted in some of the most popular websites on the Internet. In case you just want to show your ads on Google search network, you can also do that. You can even enable the Search Network and the Display Network to your campaign to reach out to even more people.
It allows you to track results.
- The problem with conventional ways of advertising is that, it is hard to track whether or not you are successful in reaching your target audience. When you put up an ad in a newspaper, the only thing that you can do is to rely on the readership data (which is not very accurate). With PPC, you can track your ads and other stuff easily and accurately. You can tell whether a particular keyword or ad campaign is effective. This means you can determine ROI faster with a PPC campaign. Some PPC vendors, like Google Adwords, even offer conversion tracking tools used to track if a campaign is working well.
It allows you to have Geo-Targeted Ads.
- With PPC, you can make a choice for your advertisement to be visible in which parts of the globe. Not just the area, you also get to choose the time. You can target single or multiple cities, states, or countries; and ban the places you do not want your ads to be shown. Some PPC vendors, like Google Adwords, also permit the input of your address directly in your ads, making it more relevant to the searches, which in return will be converted to higher CTR or click-through-rate.
It allows you to schedule your ads.
- Most local businesses, who have physical locations, typically operate on steady working hours, each day. PPC allows you to choose the time of a day when your ad would be displayed. By doing this, you make sure that only those people who are looking for your business in your working hours will be the ones who can see your ads.
So, what are you waiting for! Make the most of this marketing form.