Latest Technical SEO Techniques – 2017
Eminent companies are always on their toes, keeping up with the news, anticipating and adapting changes as they happen. SEO companies are no exception. According to a latest study, Google changes its algorithm 500-600 times per year. With changing algorithms, SEO has changed a lot compared to what it used to be previously, so we always need to remain updated with the latest SEO trends. Let me run you through the top SEO trends and what you should do, like right now to rank your website well.
Keywords and Key Phrases
- The importance of keywords in SEO has changed a little bit. Internet users expect to find exact information or answers from google by typing their exact queries in Google search.
- Using broader keywords is crucial for your SEO plan and improves your ranking in search results
- Accelerated Mobile Pages
- More than 60% internet users browse the internet via mobile devices. There is no doubt that mobile users are increasing at a tremendous rate.
- AMP is a standard HTML coding that was designed to load mobile websites very quickly.
- Web sites should always load fast. People expect your website to load in less than 4 seconds.
- AMP simply optimizes your desktop websites and make it mobile friendly so it can load very quickly.
- Google RankBrain Algorithm
- RankBrain is an artificial intelligence algorithm that delivers search results by thinking on its own and decides which results are more relevant to show users who are trying to find something.
- RankBrain helps you to achieve the best search results by sorting billions of pages, going through them and finding the most relevant answers from that query mode.
- Voice Recognition Software
- Searching for information on the internet using a voice recognition software is becoming a common trend nowadays. Instead of typing on the keypad, you can speak on a microphone.
- Voice search is like a conversational phrase that are new types of keywords that can help to rank your website.
- Video Content Sharing
- Content is still the KING, but do not forget the video.
- Adding schema markup to a website is one of the best practices in SEO and allows search engines to show relevant information to the user.
- Snippets allow search engines to understand what website is about and what information is there.
- Website Security Level
- To ensure your website is safe and secure for users, Google has announced that Google Chrome will start HTTP websites that has login page and credit card field as not secure page. Therefore, if you have login page or payment page, changing HTTP to HTTPS is recommended
- Content is still the – KING
- High quality content attracts visitors and leads. This is what Google wants to see on your website.
- High quality content helps you attract more visitors that can be converted to leads and this conversion will help in getting you more revenue.
- Sharing in Social Media
- Sharing in Social Media initiates a conversion that drives more business. It’s a low cost way to create opportunities.
- Building Backlinks
- It’s not only about the links. It’s about engaging with other bloggers, publishers while maintaining own reputation.
- You have to work with a strategic plan to get backlinks from a reputed website